Mystic Manor at HK Disney....

FettFan

Original Poster
Here's the video of MM over at Hong Kong Disneyland.

And here is an overhead room by room breakdown of the ride path with cameras mounted on cars 1 and 2.

Kind of their version of the Haunted Mansion...only instead of 999 Happy Haunts, riders encounter a collection of "Ripley's Believe It or Not" style curiosities coming to life by way of a pet monkey getting curious with Pandora's Box.

I know HK Disney isn't our topic of discussion here...but the reason I posted it is because THIS is the kind of attraction WDW needs. And in all honesty....I keep imagining it being hosted by a certain bearded gent and a mischievous purple dragon.

stevehousse

I keep saying this would be a fantastic update to the imagination Pavillion! Like maybe instead of artifacts coming to life, dreams get released and you go in and out of people's dreams???

And please refurb and reopen the upstairs area!!!

Gonzo79

Very cool video,thanks for posting. The ride looks great,and I would love to see something like this that is designed so well at WDW.

FettFan

Original Poster
I keep saying this would be a fantastic update to the imagination Pavillion! Like maybe instead of artifacts coming to life, dreams get released and you go in and out of people's dreams???

And please refurb and reopen the upstairs area!!!

Figmenception :p

imagineer boy

Actually that is something I have thought of. A mystic manor type of attraction using the same trackless technology would be a perfect way to re-imagine the Imagination ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom