MyPal Mickey

stevencarlton

Original Poster
I've been researching the attractions and noticed that some of them interact with the MyPal Mickey doll, which is no longer sold retail. Would it be worth picking one up on eBay or someplace for my daughter for our upcoming trip to WDW? Does anyone have an experience of being in the parks with one of these dolls? Thanks in advance!

Fluxuated

Pal Mickey is one of the biggest waste of dollars, I ever spent at WDW. Unless you are getting it dirt cheap, don't both with it. It doesn't work, like it SHOULD.

dazzer68

sounds like it should have been a great idea, but wasnt.
you couldnt hear mickey most of the time, and youd have to put him right next to your ear to hear anything, the info wasnt upto date, and you would just hear the same joke over and over. pity would have been great, i bought one used it for one day (tiresome carrying it all the time too) the ebayed it.

Philo

I very almost bought on (several times) but common sense told me not to. Like it's been said above, it's not really useful and you will hear the same, out of date info over and over again. I guess that now it's no longer sold, the info might be even more out of date!

Iakona

My son loved Pal Mickey. Kept him entertained in line. He still has the original and the updated one I bought him.

MMFanCipher

We enjoyed it. Yes, it was hard to hear Mickey, but it was still fun. The
kids and the wife and I, took turns carrying Mickey at the Parks.

My Pal Mickey

I bought one two years ago, and had it with me during both my visits to WDW in 2006. Personally, I thought it was a great purchase. It gave some of the characters some interesting interractions (Minnie gave me a kiss for carrying the Pal Mickey around with me!). I personally hope they don't take down the transmitters that sent the signal to tell the PM where I was, as I will be taking it with me when I go this December (hopefully, if Royal Caribbean doesn't change the dates of the Oasis of the Seas maiden voyage, I'll be going for the Sunday of Mousefest!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom