MyMagic+ Upcoming Changes

WhatJaneSays

I’d love the QS pre-ordering. Maybe if/once they expand it to multiple locations in the parks it will take the strain off the whole food & beverage system and we can do day of ordering. As a single park goer my least favorite time of my day is ordering food. If I had the option to order via the app and bypass the line I would do it every time.

Even though I’m not a super big eater when I’m out and about at the parks I’ve forgone eating in the parks many times. All I really want is an order chili cheese fries most days and they aren’t worth the wait. But I’ll happily order them on the app while I’m in line for BTMR to be picked up when I’m done

The biggest issue that will hinder this system are guests that order food far in advance and forget. I feel if they forced you to prepay or charge a fee of you don’t show up like they do with TS places that would eliminate most of the no shows. I’m a big fan of prepaying and/or having it all linked to the magic band to pay. (aside: It annoys me GREATLY that I cannot pay for things with my band unless I’m staying on property. I have an AP and a credit card linked to MDE there is no reason they can’t make a system that works separately from the existing room charge system.)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Now if I could find a bench.. and order food.. and have someone bring it to me... that WOULD be magic+++

of course, the first plus is because I'd need to find a bench...

heath.sneyd

I think BOG was an odd place for them to start their testing for this. The meals are a lot more complex than most QS meals and just naturally take longer to prepare. I can see it working really well for your typical QS locations.
Maybe that's exactly why they tested it there. If you can make it successful at your most confusing QS spot, it should be cake at the rest. Perfect your biggest challenge, the rest will fall in line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom