My WDW annual trip starts before next Sun.

the-reason14

Original Poster
Im so excited, because our annual trip to Walt Disney World begans next fri. I think. And hopefully we'll be able to go back at christmas like last year, so I wont have to wait that long.

And my 15th birthday's is on the 10th of this month. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: . Although Ill be on the road, Im still so happy.

Just thought Id let yall know.

sounds exciting I will be leaving 29 days not counting today!!! when do u think i should start packing everything? also for my pack what should i bring in there...? thanks when do u usually start your packing and what do u bring?
DisneyQueen!

the-reason14

Original Poster
TheDisneyQueen said:
sounds exciting I will be leaving 29 days not counting today!!! when do u think i should start packing everything? also for my pack what should i bring in there...? thanks when do u usually start your packing and what do u bring?
DisneyQueen!

I packed like almost 2 weeks ago lol. I still have to pack a lot more. I even created a checklist, but theres somethings I going to have to pack like the day before we leave, because Im not done using them yet. Im recording some of my songs on this tape so I can listen to them on the drive down there, so whenever I finish that, I can pack my taperecorder. I remember last year at this time, I was here telling the exact same thing I am now. weird :) lol

But for the pack, I would pack like my GameBoy if you have one. Or something that U can use while you are actually there, so you can be occupied in the lines.

I would start packing like 2 in a half weeks before take off. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom