My Very 1st Pre-trip SOLO vacation!

Hi Guys! Im planning my very first solo trip September 21st-26th and wanted to see what everyone thought of my outline so far!

A little pre-info: I am getting married next year with the possibility of also having our first child. My fiance will be out of town for school August-December with us only being able to see each other on the weekend. :cry: Because of these facts, I figured after next year, I very well may never get another opportunity like this to take a solo trip to WDW, which Ive always wanted to do. :D

So..on to the facts!

I will be staying at Pop Century, which is where we stayed last December and absolutely loved it! I will also be driving by myself which is only about 1 1/2 hours away, which is not bad at all!

Monday: 9a.m.-2p.m. TYPHOON LAGOON (Ive never been to the waterparks, so I figured this would be an awesome time to try them!):sohappy:

3p.m. CHECK-IN

4:30p.m.-closing HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (Im hoping to see Fantasmic so I might have to change the dates around).

Tuesday: Open-3p.m. MAGIC KINGDOM (Maybe there will be EMH Morning??):rolleyes:

3:30-5:30 p.m. Back to the hotel for a little Relaxin!

6p.m.-12a.m. MNSSHP (I am soooo excited about this one. Ive never been to this either and am looking forward to seeing the parade and all the costumes!)

Wednesday: 9a.m.- 3p.m. BLIZZARD BEACH (Woo-hoo!! Cant wait to try Summit Plummit!):sohappy:

3:30-5:30p.m. More Relaxin at Pop!

6p.m.-10p.m. DOWNTOWN DISNEY (I want to go back to Earl of Sandwich.....LOVE the food! I also want to go shopping and check out the new store Tren-D!)

Thursday: 9a.m.-3p.m. ANIMAL KINGDOM (Definitely going to check out Finding Nemo: The Musical...have not seen this yet either! Can you believe it??)

3:30-closing EPCOT (Want to see Illuminations, check out Figment, Soarin', eat at the Rose and Crown Pub for the Fish N Chips!):king:

Friday: 9a.m.-3p.m. HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (see everything I wanted but missed on the first night including TSMM for the first time and Voyage of the Little Mermaid!)

3:30-closing EPCOT (check out the World Showcase as Food and Wine Festival will be going on!):slurp:

Saturday: 7:30a.m. Check out of Pop!

8:30a.m.-1:30p.m. KEYS TO THE KINGDOM TOUR @ MK:cool:

1:30-6:30p.m. Re-Ride favorites!

7p.m. DRIVE HOME! :cry:

I would love to hear what any of you think about my touring schedule and any more advice you have with this being my 1st Solo trip! Thanks for reading!:wave:

supapampam

Sounds like a fun trip! Love WDW in the Fall.

Have done tons of solo trips & they can be as fun as going with a group of people. You can take the extra time to look at things with no pressure that someone whats to get to the next ride.

Tiggerfanatic

I am seriously considering a solo trip in October. I would just like to be able to take the time to see all the little extra stuff that we always pass over on our way to rides and shows. I want to stop in the Studios and watch the players perform their whole act without worrying about someone else needing to be somewhere. I want to see all the parades and fireworks. I want to resort hop. All stuff you really can't do when you're with other people with an agenda.

kirksheppard

I love going alone; its so relaxing and wonderful.

Just a word of caution as I'm guessing you're a female.. don't advertise that you're alone and be as cautious as you would at the local mall. Yes, its very safe but there are bad people everywhere and I'd hate for your trip to be dampened by something scary.

Have fun!! Your agenda sounds great!

Tinkerbella16

Your plans sound great!! Last November I was supposed to take my 1st Solo Trip because I've always wanted to and I've been to wdw 17 times so I know the place like its my home!! My mom actually wanted to come with me a couple of months before the trip, so I didnt get to go alone. I am very happy that I got to go with just my mother though, it was really nice spending the week together at our favorite place!

Just the thought of doing everything on my own time, whenever I wanted to do things sounds great. Being able to take your time without anyone rushing you to the next thing, and feeling relaxed with no pressure what so ever. Have a wonderful trip! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom