My Trip Report 9-29-10 to 10-4-10

Continuing

We even noticed new carpeting was put inby the grand stairs.
CIMG0101.jpg

I had planned on getting the Disney Dooney & Burke Big Bag on this trip. I needed though to check each place for the perfect one that had themost Tink’s onto it. Here it is.I got it at GF Summer Lace Store.
CIMG0107.jpg

This bag had four Tink’s on it. We had ADR’s for Jiko. We really loved this place and thought the service and food was equally wonderful we definitely will go back again. Here are some pictures of the food etc. They even gave me a Birthday Card and special dessert for my Birthday. Very sweet of them.
CIMG0112-1.jpg

This is the African Salad
CIMG0114.jpg

Tandori Butter with Honey Flavored Bread.
CIMG0116-1.jpg

CIMG0118.jpg

Kalamata Olive Flatbread with Goat Cheese. This was so delicious.
CIMG0120.jpg

This was a African Stew that was on a special Vegetarian menu it was made with Green Peas, Tomatoes, Lentils, Rice and this delicious Curry type sauce. We weren’t sure if we’d like it, it was a bit hot/spicy but very delicious.
CIMG0121.jpg

This was called Jiko Trio it’s a Flourless Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Mousse, and Caramel Ice Cream.
CIMG0123.jpg

This was called Lemon-White Chocolate Mousse made with Spiced Blueberry Coulis and Vanilla Tuile. After we ate these they brought this out for my Birthday.
CIMG0124.jpg

Pistachio Crème Brulee it had a chocolate-layered bottom. We were totally full but ate it anyway. After this we decided to change and go for a nice walk around the Hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom