My Tower of Terror

Disneyfan2000

Original Poster
hey everyone about a week ago i was searching for a model of the tower of terror. well i couldnt find anytihng so i decided to make one my self. :p

Now while in the process of making this i hade no internet becuase of system crash so i was working off of memory on what the tower looked liked so its not exactly what it looks like but pretty close

im also only 15

Questions and Comments are welcomed:wave:

Tower7.jpg

Here is just an Overview of it

Tower6.jpg

Tower5.jpg

This is how i did the lighting system. i just made a cave like area and bound about 10 mini lights togeather then layed blue celophane over the edge of the cave

Tower4.jpg

Tower3.jpg

Tower2.jpg

Tower1.jpg

hope you like it! :king:

Disneyfan2000

Original Poster
i Just used modeling clay you can find at any craft store about 16 pounds of it. Normally you can get a 25 pound box of it for about 12 Dollars. I also used a string of 35 Minnie christmas lights. Some moss for the Land scaping. along with some copper wire for the gate and. GREAT STUFF its foam in a can. and last but not least some ply wood for the stand and base along with Chicken wire.

Disneyfan2000

Original Poster
i Just used modeling clay you can find at any craft store about 16 pounds of it. Normally you can get a 25 pound box of it for about 12 Dollars. I also used a string of 35 Minnie christmas lights. Some moss for the Land scaping. along with some copper wire for the gate and. GREAT STUFF its foam in a can. and last but not least some ply wood for the stand and base along with Chicken wire.

:wave: Did i also Mention im only 15?:wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Pretty darn cool, if you ask me. :wave:

I agree with Barnum, the nighttime effect is pretty convincing.

Great Stuff huh?.......:eek: Pretty messy stuff !! :lol:

metscool

Its great. WOW is the only word that I can think of. The shot with the lights I thought it was a picture of the real thing.

ToTBellHop

that's really cool. If you want a real challenge, try Splash Mountain, next. That'd be pretty complicated, but it looks like you have the necessary skills. Good job. One thing: do you have any purple celophane? The ToT looks more purple at night than blue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom