My Star Wars Sunday......

KevinPage

Original Poster
My wife and I really did enjoy this event and I can't wait to go back over the next few weeks. This was our first time attending the event as well.

We played Millionaire(our 15th time) and of course I failed to get into the "Hot Seat" by the skin of my teeth. My seat was #1 on the leader board when the girl playing failed but the buzzer went off, so I didn't get to be brought back for the next show (I think this is the 3rd time this has happened to me). I feel cursed that I'll never get on!

Anyways, onto the Q&A section and BOTH of the questions I submitted were asked. I cleverly put one of them in my wife's name so it wasn't too obvious. I was able to get Anthony Daniels to say my wife's name in C3PO's voice. He played it up and was like "oh my god not again", which he probably gets all the time. Thankfully my camcorder battery was still working and I have it on tape.

Has anyone stayed for the 7pm closing cermony? What does that entail?

And since Aura Sing appeared this weekend, instead of the last week, as originally planned, who is going to be with Temura Morrison?

Kevin

Billy6

Star Wars Weekend

:) Cant wait to go..May 31st....How were the festivities?

been trying for years to go during SWW....

mhead

she wasn't there friday - anthony daniels and billy dee williams were. billy dee seemed less than pleased to be there. Anthony daniels however was just great - stopping for photos as he walked through the park and such.

Dayma

I am a huge Star Wars fan but I thought that the guests were too weak. I dont care about Jango Fett ,Aura Sing or even Lando. I want to meet the big stars like Samuel Jackson, Mark Hamil, Ewan Mcgregor, Liam Nieson, George Lucas.....etc etc....

The rest of the events seemed OK but why not bring someone in to talk about EPIII a tad just to pull more fans in. Also were are the limited edition action figures that brings all the toy fanatics in?

This is just my opinion.....

Wookie189

Millionaire

Oh! I was right behind you for Millinoaire!! What an interesting show...a 13 year old and then a 12 year old girl in the hot seat!! It was fun.

John

KevinPage

Original Poster
John,

If you see me again, feel free to say HI. I'm more than likely will be doing Millionaire every time they do it on Saturday and Sunday for the next few weeks, but only Friday this week.

I'm commited to getting on now. I'm so sick of just missing out. Maybe the 16, 17, 18, 19, or 20th time will be the charm :)

Kevin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom