my reimagining of MK

J4546

Original Poster
something i got bored and made using ms paint. What you are seeing is the little mermaid area moved over literally flipped over and replacing the the current toon town tents area, giving it a somewhat encompassing area, the orange box on the train tracks is the rockwork tunnel crossover. The train would hit a new slightly raised station, and the go through some fake cavern opening and allowing a tritons kingdom entrance facade an into the mermaid lagoon undersea area from tokyo disney sea. Then, part 2, the area where mermaid was, is now a haunted forest expansion for 7 dwarves minetrain. it goes over pathway, a new show scene and lift hill and connects back with the original. I mad a very loose drawing obviously with the green circle representing trees and the orange box being the showscene/lifthill. This would make the fantasy land theme better because a haunted forest is always a fit imo and give little mermaid a completely seperate and amazing area to herself. the mermaid lagoon could use and be right up beside the tron building because its all enclosed so you wouldnt see it. ALso the raised tracks and berm/trees would hide the mermaid lagoon building from sight on the west side of the tracks, the entire building could even be sunken down a bit as well

Attachments

• mk1.jpg
    mk1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 96

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom