My ranking of muppets content.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This seems like a long time coming but for some reason I never got to it. So here it is.
  1. Muppets 2011: I absolutely adore this movie, the music, the plot, the characters, everything. I only dislike one song which is man or muppet.
  2. Muppets treasure island: The only reason why this movie is because most of the songs don’t really land for me except for the main song and professional pirate. Everything else I love.
  3. Muppets haunted mansion: I love almost everything about this movie expect that one song with that lady and Pepe.
  4. Muppets most wanted: I love almost every song in this. The last part was pretty boring to me so yea that is why this is 4th.
Every other movie I haven’t seen except the original muppets but I barely watched that one, so I can’t really give an opinion on that one. For shows I actually think Muppets ABC is my favorite.

MickeyMouse10

I haven't seen any of the recent ones except for Haunted Mansion, which I didn't like... at all. It feels like Disney doesn't know what they are doing with the Muppets. They should probably bring back the people that do.

P.S. Don't forget "The Muppet Christmas Carol". One of the greatest holiday movies ever. And at least my 2nd or 3rd favorite version of the classic tale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom