"My Plans" not loading on WDW website

jumblue

I had made a reservation a few months ago for POR in April. Last week I used the website to modify the reservation to take advantage of the room discount and gift card offer. Got the confirmation email for the changes, but since then, I haven't been able to load the My Plans page on WDW's website. I can see Friends and Family, magicbands and everything else, just not the main landing page.

I just cleared the cache and tried logging out and back in, but I still can't get the page to load. MDE app works fine and has all the correct info.

Don't know if anyone else has run into this and knows a quick fix?

The main reason I care about access to that page is that I don't see any other links to process a payment...

DisneyJoe

I had made a reservation a few months ago for POR in April. Last week I used the website to modify the reservation to take advantage of the room discount and gift card offer. Got the confirmation email for the changes, but since then, I haven't been able to load the My Plans page on WDW's website. I can see Friends and Family, magicbands and everything else, just not the main landing page.

I just cleared the cache and tried logging out and back in, but I still can't get the page to load. MDE app works fine and has all the correct info.

Don't know if anyone else has run into this and knows a quick fix?

The main reason I care about access to that page is that I don't see any other links to process a payment...
Try incognito or private mode in your browser, that may work.

If all else fails to make a payment, call Disney, you can make payments by phone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom