My Plan...

MaXXimus

This is the plan I am working on within the next 2 days before I start making dinner reservations... I will just update/edit as I go but thought I would get some ideas on what I come up with...

June 17:
Arrive at Philadelphia Airport no later than 6:00 AM leaves at 8:15 AM
Arrive Orlando Airport around 11:00 AM
Arrive Wilderness Lodge around 11:30 AM
Lunch at Roaring Fork @ Wilderness Lodge
Depart to Magic Kingdom Theme Park ( Open till 2:00 AM )
Dinner The Crystal Palace @ Magic Kingdom

June 18:
Sleep in a little ( Up around 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM )
Breakfast Whispering Canyon Café @ Wilderness Lodge
Depart to MGM Studios
Lunch Flatbread Grill @ MGM Studios
Dinner The Hollywood Brown Derby @ MGM Studios ( Fantasmic Dinner Package )
Fantasmic! @ MGM Studios

June 19:
Depart to Epcot
Lunch Boulangerie Patisserie @ Epcot
Dinner Le Cellier Steakhouse @ Epcot
*Illuminations: Reflections of Earth*

June 20:
Early Morning ( Up around 5:30 AM - 6:00 AM ) ( In-room breakfast ) ( Bus stop by 7:00 AM )
Depart to Animal Kingdom ( Opens 8:00 AM )
Lunch Tusker House Restaurant @ Animal Kingdom
Depart Animal Kingdom for Wilderness Lodge ( *if we leave later head straight for dinner @ Contemporary Resort )
Dinner Chef Mickey’s @ Contemporary Resort ( *Order Birthday Cake & see if Goofy can bring it* )
Depart Contemporary Resort for Magic Kingdom

smk

Looks good on paper anyway! Possible set backs....waiting on luggage:( , Magical Express stopping at a million other resorts before yours (as happened to us last year):brick:. I really hope it turns out just as you have planned tho, take along your sense of humor just in case! In any case you'll be in a happy place once you walk in the parks!

Upvote 0

MrsPilk

Everything sounds like a plan although I doubt that if you arrive in Orlando at 11 that you will be at your hotel by 1130?? I love maping out my plans though, its so much fun and brings the magic home!

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

I'd probably assume that WL arrival will be at about noon. Plan looks great. I did the same thing in Sept. for our March, 2007 trip and it was fun. I like to be somewhat spontaneous for much of my visits, but I like to have the first 4 days planned with restaurants booked, park visits planned, etc. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
My plane is scheduled to leave at 8:15 AM and arrive at 10:37 AM, thats why I put down arrive at 11:00 AM and WL by 11:30 AM... figuring on by some small prayer my dad is lookin down on me and making everything go just right. He passed a couple months ago and this money is actually from his life insurance and given to me and my brother for both our families to go to WDW. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Yoho Dave

I think you are right on with the arrival times. I wouldn't change anything. Sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my mom this year. Have a great trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

Chape19714

Looks good on paper anyway! Possible set backs....waiting on luggage:( , Magical Express stopping at a million other resorts before yours (as happened to us last year):brick:. I really hope it turns out just as you have planned tho, take along your sense of humor just in case! In any case you'll be in a happy place once you walk in the parks!

Magical Express is planned so that it should only stop at a maximum of 2-3 other resorts. But during slow times, that may be different. Or maybe it was 23 not 2-3....:lol: Kidding.

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
OoOo forgot lunch on the 18th... where is a good place to have a "Quick Service" lunch at MGM? My plan says I can go to one of the following:

1- ABC Commissary
2- Backlot Express
3- Catalina Eddie's
4- Rosies All American Cafe
5- Starring Rolls Cafe
6- Studio Catering Company Flatbread Grill
7- Toluca Legs Turkey Co
8- Toy Story Pizza Planet

Upvote 0

Nemo14

I think I would just go to the closest one wherever you are when you decide to eat. The quality is about the same in most of these.

Upvote 0

eroyee

:wave: Hi. we just got back from the world. our plane landed at MCO at 2:37p.m. and we weren't checked into the resort till 4:00. the magical express lines went kinda fast, though. It was waiting for the bus for the resort at the airport that was longer. One bus was full, had to wait for another. Ours only went to POP century. have a magical trip. I am already planning and saving for our next one!!!:xmas: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

smk

I was kidding about the "million" resorts! It was only 2 others before ours BUT when you want to settle in and begin your vacation 2 can seems like a million! Our wait time for the bus at the airport was rather long, I think I would call the Mears shuttle next time, even tho it is expensive... as opposed to free. I think it is shorter and for a Disney nut, shorter times for travel mean longer times for play.

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
I have updated my plan so if all can take a look at what I have now, could you please tell me what you think my next step in the plan should be? I will still have June 21, 22 & 23 to plan for. More time at a certain park? Suggestions please :xmas:

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
Since I still have 3 days is there transportation from WL area to Universal Studios? And what about transportation to SeaWorld? I was thinking since I still had 3 days I could do 1 day at both parks at Universal (also purchase the Express Plus Pass's) and then 1 day at SeaWorld and the last day to just stroll MK for the day and shop for souvenirs.

Upvote 0

MaXXimus

Original Poster
Ok talked to mom since she is the one paying for trip and she is giving me the money now for the 1 day 2 parks at Universal and 1 day at SeaWorld. Could someone just tell me if there is transportation to both from the resorts area?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom