My Pixie Problem...

Figment Forever

Original Poster
My daughter is crazy about Silvermist - and of course she is the only fairy we have never met. Does anyone know who is appearing these days with Tink? (We will be arriving next week.) Last year it was only Tink and Periwinkle.

I wish Disney gave the Pixies a little more attention. I think New Fantasyland would have so amazing with a Pixie Hollow added.

Thanks for any info!

journ116

The last time we visited Tink (Nov. 2012), her sister Periwinkle was there, and only for a limited time. On other occasions, we have met Vidia, Fawn, and Iridessa!...but no Silvermist.

Will be interested in hearing who "Tink's Friends" are when you go to visit the Mouse! Have a magical trip!

Nero the dog

image.jpg

Is this Silvermist? This was 5 years ago, so she was there once upon a time.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

My daughter is crazy about Silvermist - and of course she is the only fairy we have never met. Does anyone know who is appearing these days with Tink? (We will be arriving next week.) Last year it was only Tink and Periwinkle.

I wish Disney gave the Pixies a little more attention. I think New Fantasyland would have so amazing with a Pixie Hollow added.

Thanks for any info!
According to the kennythepirate character site, it is Tink and Vidia now at Tink's Nook.

Figment Forever

Original Poster
The last time we visited Tink (Nov. 2012), her sister Periwinkle was there, and only for a limited time. On other occasions, we have met Vidia, Fawn, and Iridessa!...but no Silvermist.

Will be interested in hearing who "Tink's Friends" are when you go to visit the Mouse! Have a magical trip!

I will be sure to let you know when we return! Thanks!

MOXOMUMD

Does anyone know how often they rotate the characters?
Tink's friends schedule is Vidia--summer, Terance--fall, Periwinkle--winter and Rosetta--spring. When we met them, it was one line and you met Tink and then moved down to meet the friend. Same visit just not together. Does that make sense? Hope that helps. They do take a "break" but it doesn't last very long.

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Tink's friends schedule is Vidia--summer, Terance--fall, Periwinkle--winter and Rosetta--spring. When we met them, it was one line and you met Tink and then moved down to meet the friend. Same visit just not together. Does that make sense? Hope that helps. They do take a "break" but it doesn't last very long.

Thanks for the info - I hope Terrance will be there next week. My daughter has never meet him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom