my own Lotso's fate

Oscar

Original Poster
We all know Lotso in Toy Story 3. Before the movie release, we thought that he is going to be one od the characters that can help Woody and friends, but when the movie releases, Lotso is the villain. I was thinking of my own Lotso's fate in Toy Story 3, similar tf Scar's death.

After betraying Woody and friends and escape to the landfill, Lotso encounters a Voltron-style robot toy. the robot remembers of how Lotso threw him in the dump, Luckily the robot survives and made friends with guard dogs and train them to get revenge on Lotso. Suddenly, the guard dogs appeared, much to Lotso's shock. Lotso tries to apologize to the robot, but it was too late as the guard dogs mauled him to death.

The Grand Inquisitor

We all know Lotso in Toy Story 3. Before the movie release, we thought that he is going to be one od the characters that can help Woody and friends, but when the movie releases, Lotso is the villain. I was thinking of my own Lotso's fate in Toy Story 3, similar tf Scar's death.

After betraying Woody and friends and escape to the landfill, Lotso encounters a Voltron-style robot toy. the robot remembers of how Lotso threw him in the dump, Luckily the robot survives and made friends with guard dogs and train them to get revenge on Lotso. Suddenly, the guard dogs appeared, much to Lotso's shock. Lotso tries to apologize to the robot, but it was too late as the guard dogs mauled him to death.

Prince-1

Makes sense to me. I’m totally picking up what you’re laying down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom