My Number 1 Tip For Epcot.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Yes again,I've quite a few,but here's my all time favourite..Friends of ours who have been 3 times said World Showcase just didn't do it for them..People were pushing and rushing around and it was so hot being out in the open with no shade for protection..What time of day were you there? I asked..Between 12.00 and 3.00pm,he replied..:confused:..He had never once visited at night..Now personally myself,I think this is when WS comes alive.The countries take a new breath of life.Its so relaxing when the sun has gone down,and you can stroll from country to country,even walk hand in hand with your partner,whilst your other hand holds a Margarita.;)..( who says romance is dead,eh ? ) So my favourite tip is make sure you don't miss out on a evening stroll in WS at night..:inlove:..What is your number one tip for Epcot.

CrazyDisneyLady

RUN.....get your fast pass for Soarin or TT...lol. WS take your time and look through every nook and cranny of each country people tend to miss a lot because they just look in and then leave. There are no big rides to rush to in WS so enjoy it and take in the atmosphere, have a drink have a dessert just breath it all in. I find WS to be one of the more relaxing places in WDW.

chrisd68

When you walk into the China Pavillion stand in the middle of the mosaic floor just inside the entrance.

When you stand on the actual centre point say something (anything) and you will hear your words / voice repeated back as pure echo!

We try it every visit and it's both weird and amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom