My "new" version of the Magic Kingdom

stitchcastle

Original Poster
I have decided to partially revise my old version of a Magic Kingdom and has come up with a new version of the theme park much more orriented in the theme of "fantasy" rather than the all encompasing themes of Disneyland in which the real Magic Kingdom is based upon. I feel that it would be much easier for this kind of park to be a part of a multi-theme park type of resort like WDW. This would mean that there would be more characters from various Disney films which are going to be much more spread out without having to worry about themeing issues. However, I decided to keep the iconic "Magic Kingdom" rides present and give them all new updates which might seems controversial if theyw ere truly realised.

I shall begin with a short summary of the lands, sub-lands, and the rides and attractions in the park

The Magic Kingdom

*Main Street U.S.A.* = To be themed to the roarin' twenties and would feature an electric railway and arcades similar to Tokyo DisneySea's American Waterfront. This idea is based upon the original concepts for Disneyland Paris' Mainstreet.

*Fantasyland* - to be divided into 4 sections

==The Great Castle Mystery Tour - One of 3 attractions inside the castle

==Mickey's Royal Audience - A Meet and Greet with the 'king of the kingdom' inside the castle

==Cinderella's Royal Carousel - the classic ride with a flashy, crystal-like new exterior.

==Dumbo The Flying Elephant - A supersized version of the classic.

==The Tale of the Sleeping Beauty - a dark ride

==It's A Small World - A longer, more colorful version of Small World.

=Fantasyland Village Area=

==Pinnochio's Adventures - A morphing dark ride/flume ride combination.

==Secrets of the West Wing - a Beauty and the Beast musical AA show found in the castle

=Wonderland Area=

==Mad Hatter's Mad Tea Party

==Alice's Curious Labyrinth

==Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

=The Hundred Acre Wood Area=

==Pooh's Hunny Hunt - from tokyo

==The Hunny Tree Flyers - A carnival ride (i don't know what it's called) themed to Bees and Hunny.

==Pooh and Friends - A Musical show that culminates into a Meet n' Greet

=The Forest Area=

==Grandmother Willow's Grove - An AA inter-active presentation

==Snow White: An Enchanting Musical - From Disneyland

==The Forbidden Mountain - A villain-based flume ride

That's fantasyland for now I'll post the rest of the attractions and lands later on right now, here are all the major lands:

Fantasyland
Adventureland
The American Adventure*
Oceanic Kingdom*
Discovery Bay
Futureworld*

*=tentative title ^_^

stitchcastle

Original Poster
thanks Brick :)

here's Adventureland...renamed Adventure Island

*Adventure Island* - designed to look like a massive tropical island

=Polynesian Village area=

==The Enchanted Tikki Temple - A Flashy upgrade of the Enchanted Tikki Room

=African Village area =

==The Festival of the Lion King

=The Carribean Port area =

==Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl - a "transforming" version of the original

=The Jungle area =

==The Great Jungle Tour - Two rides in one, a combination of Kilimanjaro Safaris and the classic Jungle Cruise

==Indiana Jones Adventures: The Legend of the Fire Mountain - another fusion of rides, with a ride system where Indy Adventure turns into Journey to the Center of the Earth

==Tarzan: Lord of the Jungle - A morphing coaster that follows the vine swinging and tree surfing abilities of Tarzan.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
thanks y'all :) I've managed to divide the entire Magic kingdom into 2 sections, one for the thrill seekers (west) and another for the more easy going kid-friendly themes (east) Adventure Island and The American Adventure, which are on the west side would focus largely on the major e-ticket thrill attractions while still having some family friendly treasures sprinkled into them, while most of the east side, Oceanic Kingdom, and Bug Island, will focus completely on family-oriented attractions. Discovery Bay and Tommorowland however, will be a little bit more balanced like Fantasyland.

*The American Adventure* - My version of Frontierland.

=The Great Wilderness=

==Colors of the Wind River Adventure - Brother Bear and Pocahontas themed rapids ride.

==The Ballad of Hiawatha - A musical similar to FotLK

==The Sprite and the Firebird - A multi-sensory presentation that recreates the segement from Fantasia 2000.

=Geyser Thunder Valley=

==Western River Expedition

==Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

==Geyser Mountain Mine Tours - Tower Of Terror meets BTMR

=Critter Coral=

==Woody's Round-up - A puppet show with Woody and friends

==Splash Mountain

==Country Bear Jamboree

=Liberty Street=

==The Muppet American Adventure - the muppets re-tell the history of America in this multi-media "5-d" presentation

==The Hall of Presidents

==The Haunted Mansion

==Ichabod's Last Ride - a dark ride themed to Ichabod Crane

DisneyFratboy

Sounds awesome

Ive been thinking about similar things for a design Ive been working on for several months now...

but think about this..

...being from an area that gets very cold in the winter, I have to travel very far to get to disneyparks, it would be awesome if there were one a little further north...

...but no, not a seasonal park... an indoor disneyland

would that be awesome or what, it would always be compfortable, no more getting sweaty from the heat... no more sunburns... there would not be the bird problem that there is at the other parks... and no longer would people get their days at disney rained out or have the parade down due to storms

an environment where every single detail was crafted by skilled imagineers... every sight, color, lighting, sounds, smells all created to please the guests and maintain compfort for all... the perfect disney park

stitchcastle

Original Poster
i heard a while back that they were actually planning on making an indoor Disneyland for China.

the east side of my park will be a bit if not completely different from all the rest of the Magic Kingdom parks. For one, it will have a separate hub of its own which would connect the main hub ,which connects Fantasyland; Main Street; Adventure Island; and the American Adventure, to the 4 other lands, Oceanic Kingdom; Destiny Islands (I decided to replace Bug Island); Discovery Bay; and Tomorrowland.

*Oceanic Kingdom* - Themed to 2 of Disney's most beloved feature presentations- The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo. (more info when I elaborate about all the lands in the future as soon as I get the attractions down)

=The Coast=

==Scuttle's Scooters - a themed carnival ride like in TDS

==Nigel's Flight - an intenseley themed kiddie coaster

=Atlantica= Triton's Kingdom

==Concert of the Little Mermaid - A Musical theater show

==King Triton's Carrousel - A double decker carrousel

==Under the Sea - A dark ride

=The Coral Reef=

==Jumpin' Jellyfish - similar to TDS

==The Reefway - Autopia with Fish

==Mr. Ray's Sea Life 101 - similar to Epcot's Turtle Talk with Crush

==Ariel's Grotto - meet and greet area

=The Shipyard=

==Bruce's Shark Shack - a play area

=The Drop Off=

==The E.A.C. - a fast paced ride with Crush and the rest of the EAC crew.

==Monstro the Whale - A Pinnochio based flume ride (which makes it the 3rd flume ride in the park)

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Annual Events in the park

January - Rhythms of the World - A month-long musical celebration of the musical stylings of the four corners of the earth.

February - Princess Venus' Celebration of Love - Join the Godess of Love and the Disney princesses in a park-wide celebration of love with new parades,and special new shows

March - Magic Kingdom Festival of Flowers

June-July -Under the Sea Festival

October-November - Tragic Kingdom

November - December - Mickey's Christmas Land and The Snow Queen Processional

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom