My New Disney Parks Desktops Images Site

rocket9

Original Poster
Hi,

I've lurked this site (and others) for a fair while learning lots of good stuff, and thought it would be worth sharing some of my pics (and using some of my spare bandwidth), so have created a Disneyworld / Disneyland Desktops site at:

http://disney.rocket9.net/

I've got a fair handful of parks pictures that I've taken over the years up there now, and will be rotating/adding more images as I get a better handle on how my bandwidth holds up. I have all the images at resolutions up to 1920x1200 (and down to 800x600). You'll see that many of the pictures are night/long duration exposures as they're the most fun to try to get, but have a little bit of everything, including some overhead shots I've assembled to desktop resolution and a few large panorama's that I shot. I'll be updating the site about once a week or so.

Hope you like the pics,

Thanks,

Bernie

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
welcome welcome welcome......... a kingdom full of endless dreams.... ok, ill quit singing.

thanks for the pics. :wave:

shmmrname

Thanks...

Our trip is in 56 days, but I haven't started my parade of changing WDW wallpapers yet!

The November 18th Harry Potter release has hogged the computer, but November 19th will begin the WDW wallpaper countdowns.

Dragonrider1227

I LOVE 'EM! I'm SOO gonna add some of those to my wallpaper changer list. :D BTW, that shot of the Dumbo ride looks like they're going REALLY REALLY FAST! :lol:

1disneydood

Thank You. I used the astro orbiter at night as my new desktop. Gonna look sweet on my new laptop back in NLR. I'm dealing with a Katrina(insert profanity) modified monitor down here.

SpenceMan01

Awesome pictures.

Even more awesome is that program you made the panoramas with (AutoStitch)! That program totally rocks!!! So easy and it makes awesome pictures! Yours look especially great!

Crzy4Dzny

Bernie, they are amazing pictures!! We're going in 4 more days and I cannot wait!!
Got a question. Not very computer smart here yet. Can ya tell me the easiest way to put one of them on our desktop? :veryconfu Thank-you in advance.
Katie

LSUxStitch

Crzy4Dzny said:
Bernie, they are amazing pictures!! We're going in 4 more days and I cannot wait!!
Got a question. Not very computer smart here yet. Can ya tell me the easiest way to put one of them on our desktop? :veryconfu Thank-you in advance.
Katie

click on the size that is closer to your desktop size (IE 1024x768 etc.)--btw, you can find this size on your desktop properties under settings. Right click and save on the size you choose, then save it to your folder where you keep the pictures. After saved, just go to that folder and open up the picture. Right click on the picture and click on "set to wallpaper/background" and voila! done. :wave:

LSUxStitch

SpenceMan01 said:
Awesome pictures.

Even more awesome is that program you made the panoramas with (AutoStitch)! That program totally rocks!!! So easy and it makes awesome pictures! Yours look especially great!

I wish I ran multiple monitors because that would be an awsome setup for a background with those panoramic pictures.

rocket9

Original Poster
Wow! Thanks for all the great comments! Glad that everyone's liking the pictures as much as I do! I use a variety of computers, and in interest of full disclosure, I have the Fantasyland Fireworks picture as my desktop on my home PC and have the Paradise Pier nighttime shot across my two monitors at work (which is what inspired me to look for, then create 1920x1200 Desktops). I also use a Mac at work which I have change desktops every 5 minutes.

I've made a bit of updates to the site... A few new pictures are up and as I've been corresponding with a few folks on to how to get the best pictures, figured I could include some of my experiences on a tips page, that still in progress.

Very glad everyone's liking the pics!

Bernie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom