My MS Paint Idea for expanding both parks

J4546

Original Poster
just something i made on ms paint real quick. Basicaly, realign the road between the two parks making room for a pathway around the ROA. Built a SM/TBA (i cut a pasted it from DL in this image) as well as a well themed area to create a New Orleans waterfront area. You would be getting rid of the western theater to do this but you could build a new theater somewhere else. Now you have a looping pathway around ROA with a raised train track that goes into a new showbuilding adding to the RR along with the SM/TBA show scene.

In DSP get rid of Cars ride (its terrible) and use it for a new immersive toystory land with a coupe small rides and 1 big darkride or someething bigger to anchor it, but create a nice toy story land. You could fit all the rides from the small one thats there plus a restaraunt and a decent big ride, it would be chill. And finally in TSPL place you add a nice garden breezeway leading to a new french courtyad square area with a new larger fountain, surrounded by RAT, a new Aristocats dark ride and the other building that I may want to redo into a ride in the future, making this area a Paris fantasyland darkride area.

Attachments

• parisbetween.jpg
    parisbetween.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 161

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom