my mistake - Summer '02 CP thread

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
i accidentally closed the summer '02 CP thread. MY BAD! So, please, continue discussing it on this thread

i also quoted and moved all of the original posts to this thread.

my mistake, I am SOOOOOOOO SORRY

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Chernabog
Hello everyone, I have my interview here on campus with Disney tomorrow at 6 and hopefully I get accepted and can come back to work at Disney again this summer. I miss it sooooo much:( Anyway I was wondering if anyone else was going this summer or if anyone has heard anything back from Disney yet. Just curious. Have a great day!:D

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by jsalem
I'll be starting at the Canada Pavilion in Epcot on May 22, 2002. So, I'll be there for the summer. Have you worked at WDW before?

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I go for my interview next Wednesday. I've been pestering my recruiter with a lot of questions that were asked by folks on here. I go to a small school and probally won't take anyone with me, but I'm pretty confident that I will be accepted again.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by burbur
i did my interview for the summer program last monday. i too am confident that i will be headed back to the world for the summer. i picked dak as my park and quick service f/b as my position.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
WAY TO GO. I WANT A NEW MODERATOR. :D

**SMACK**

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?

umm.. I said, you're a smooth liquidator

I THOUGH SO!!!

:hammer:

Chernabog

I worked at MK during the summer of 2000. I've been trying to convince lots of my friends to come back with me but they're all busy this summer so it appears that I'll be there all by my lonesome. However, I'm sure I'll meet lots of great folks there and who knows, maybe some of you guys too! Wish me luck tonight!:king:

Chernabog

Got my letter yesterday! I'll be working Quick Service :)hurl: ) and I'll be there May 18th. So it's not the most prestigous job in the world, folks gotta eat and I can help make that happen. I'm just glad to be going back!:sohappy:

TURKEY

Burbur and Chernabog:

What where the dates of your interviews? Since the posts have been copied, I can't see when you posted them. I'm just curious on how long it took to hear. I only have 3 more weeks of school counting finals and would like to know before school's out.

I had my interview tonight April 10. My recruiter only had merch and lifeguarding positions left. She is going to try and get me into ops-attractions (railroad or HM). If not, I will probally be in merch somewhere.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Chernabog
Got my letter yesterday! I'll be working Quick Service :)hurl: ) and I'll be there May 18th. So it's not the most prestigous job in the world, folks gotta eat and I can help make that happen. I'm just glad to be going back!:sohappy:

What and where did you request? Like I said earlier, my recruiter only had merch and lifeguarding left.

Chernabog

I had my interview the night of the presentation which was on Wedensday April 3rd and got my offer letter on Tuesday the 9th. The human resources guy took the applications to Disney World that Friday following the presentation but you should be hearing within about 7 days. I actually didn't put that I wanted to do quick service, but I said I would do it if they needed me to. I wanted to do Operations or vacation planning or something else.

Hey Tiggerman, under what branch does being a tour guide fall? I'd love to do that! Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll move me somewhere else when i get there but I'm not counting on it.

Pweesp01

Lifeguard

Hey everyone i just got accepted into the program i will be a lifeguard. I will be down there on May 29 and just trying to get to know people. Anyone knowing anything about the lifeguard program let me know.

burbur

i had my interview the week after spring break, i think. or maybe the week after. not for sure. but he had positions open in merchandise and food at animal kingdom. he had a bunch of stuff open at mgm, but i wanted to stick with dak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom