My Magical Gathering.

Hi folks, Just got back from a wonderful Christmas vacation @ WDW. Met up with a CP and we hit the parks in 2 days!

My vacation started with me working at Epcot and PI on Sun & Mon. I know it's an oxymoron but I think work is a great way to kick back and relax :lol:.

By Tuesday, our reunion was in full swing! We hit the studios/magic Kindom and Epcot in one day. We did plenty of attractions and covered our To Do lists ;). We got to see Phiharmagic and were EXTREMELY impressed! I've never flinched so many times before in a 3d movie. :lol: Got to see CandleLight which always makes me warm and fuzzy. But what really got me in the holiday mood were the lights of winter. I'm not sure how long Epcot's been doing this but the fountain and the lights were in sync, so the settings seem even more festive. I just sat at Mouse Gear and enjoyed the shows! :xmas:

Last night we covered the parks again and took our time. We got to experience Wishes and were once again BLOWN AWAY. It's an incredible show. The lighting and layout of the fireworks make it a TRUELY magical experience. I'm now really torn between Wishes and Illuminations: I just don't know which one I like more. They're equally stunning in thier own ways!

But that's about it, I'm not much of a writer. More of a photographer. I've taken 550+ pictures and hopefully they'll fill you in on how wonderful this trip really was :D .

Keep an out out in the photo albums :)

DisneyCP2000

Original Poster
So far i've uploaded...

*Lights of Winter photos
3131064.jpg

*Wishes (Part 1 of 2)
3131169.jpg

*Holiday decor in Epcot
3131227.jpg

And there's still more to come.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom