My Live FP+/MM+ Experience

As much as I do not like soarin, I would FP that over test track. the test track FP line merges way too early on in the que and you end up waiting an eternity to ride just like the star by guests! I was shocked when we went on the new version for the first time and waited over a half hour in the FP line! We ride twice on a slow day and both times we had to wait that long...we ride once with FP+ and the second time was with a ride swap pass...

On our Dec 2012 trip the FP queue for TT had you bypass the design room. On our Dec 2013 trip it changed and they had us go to the design room. The only guests that got to bypass were the single riders. We really don't like going to the design room so we were really not pleased with the change. I felt the same way, having a FP+ for TT is pretty much like not having one at all. The wait in the FP queue was much longer (with similar crowds at the exact same time of year as last year). I did mention that along with my FP+ complaints in my letter to Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom