My last photo from my last trip...care to send yours?

Minnie1976

Waiting to go back to hotel to catch the bus to the airport😢. Our bus wasn’t coming. We had to wait so long we thought we were going miss the magical express. My husband had to call. Pop kept showing up but no AOA. We should have gotten on POP and walked across to AOA. We made it in time but not enough to spend our snack credits 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
wait
0B8FB3CF-734C-4BC5-A17C-32CC2A55D41E.jpeg

Attachments

• E74D6044-5A97-40F4-A79C-53D000A0CD14.jpeg
    E74D6044-5A97-40F4-A79C-53D000A0CD14.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 60
  • 6413A505-11C0-4E1D-946D-2C5B4FAA122D.jpeg
    6413A505-11C0-4E1D-946D-2C5B4FAA122D.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 66

clarabellej

I’m in quarantine and away from home and my Disney pics, but I am so loving this post. Thanks to all who contributed!

I think I am going on my 3rd year without my beloved Disney Trip. I went every year from the time my youngest visited for the first time at age 5 (2007). It became our thing.

Oh how I miss it!! My daughter now grown went last with a group from her high school. I skipped that trip and then she went away to college and now Covid-19 hit 😭

Maybe this was only year 2 without???? Feels like ages ago. And now, I honestly just don’t know when I’ll go back. I wanted to take the grandkids.

So my virtual picture (a mental one) is of me leaving MK (usually our last park) looking over my shoulder as we exited under the archway and wondering when in the world I’d be back.

Again, love the post. I’ve spent lots of days in quarantine “Disney Dreaming,” and I know I am not alone. It was all so wonderful for so long!!!!! Sorry I could not add an actual pic. Here’s hoping it won’t be long for all and we can take our first photos with loved ones back at the parks.

gerarar

Premium Member
My very last picture from my recent WDW trip this past Christmas, taken on December 27, 2019. My family and I used our last day of our trip to park hop all the parks to ride our favorite ride's from this trip -- ROTR, ToT, FoP, EE, TT, Soarin, CoP, PM, and lastly HM.
20191227_172704.jpg

At least for me, it was an emotional sad evening standing right here in this very spot in front of the castle. It's been close to 3 years since I've last been to WDW before this trip, and I know it'll be even longer before I come back again. Hope to see you soon WDW!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom