My journey into imagination ride

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Part 1 entrance + theming:
"Welcome to the imagination institute! Here we have the brightest and best creative minds visit and showcase their ideas! My name is Nigel Channing. I'm the newest in a long line of dreamfiders who had lead this place since 1982. I brought you here because I realized that you don't have to be a bright mind to be creative. I want you to show off what the imagination can be capable of in all forms of intellect. Oh, it's time for me to go! See you in the institute!"
The institute is a nice light shade of purple. It has many doors where when you peek inside you can find wild things happening inside of them. Each door is being operated by a character from a past or present disney ride. You can find Tom Morrow working on small rockets, Timekeeper perfecting his time machine with 9 eyes, Dr. Seeker training an Iguanodon to do tricks, XS tech employees teleport a small package, and the dad from Horizons play a new instrument that no one has seen before. When you knock on the doors the projection and audio changes. Tom's rockets burst into fireworks, Timekeeper goes back in time, the Iguanadon runs up to the door like a happy puppy, the teleportation tube teleports a carnivorous alien briefly before being teleported back, and the family of the dad entering the home. Past the doors are video projected pictures of the last three current dreamfinders that have owned the institute: Professor Marvel, Dean "Dream" Finder, and Nigel Channing. The three banter about their creations and what is different about their figments.
Nigel starts: "Oh I created an imagination scanner, it can bring any of my ideas to life. Now I don't have to put any labor to test my ideas. It's quite revolutionary!"
Dreamfinder: "I created a big flying machine that catches all the ideas of people all around the world and then stores the ideas in the dreamport! Sadly, I have ran out of room in the dreamport, I hope none of the visitors today notice."
Professor Marvel: "I created the perfect guide on how to properly raise your pet dragon. You see it's in my book, the ultimate-"
Nigel: "Oh speaking of dragons, that's what connects all of us! We have a pet dragon named Figment!"
Dreamfinder: "Yes, but all of ours are quite different."
P. Marvel: "Yeah like mine is green and can't talk."
Dreamfinder: "Mine can fly and breath fire, but mainly likes to sing and take care of the plants and the rainbow ocean."
Nigel: "Mine can do a variety of magic, but it comes with the price of him being quite the show off."
Dreamfinder: "Now what were we talking about again? Oh yeah that's right, our inventions! Okay Nigel, you start."
After the guests pass by this endless conversation, they come across an overfilled dreamport, with the only thing keeping the ideas in is a rather large piece of duct tape.
Part 2: The ride
Guests board one of dreamfinder's flying vehicles. They then go through the imagination scanner. The scanner is a large set of tubes with rainbow colors. Think the rainbow tunnel from the imageworks, but larger. They get scanned briefly and then complete darkness. Suddenly a small purple dragon pops out of nowhere.
Figment: "Oh hello there! Your collective imaginations have made me visible! Who am I you may ask? I'm figment, the lovable dragon that only a few can see. Since this is a rare occasion for a normal person I will take all of you through a tour of the dream world! Where all visions come true!
Pigment: "Not so fast figment!"
Figment: "Who are you?"
Pigment: "I'm pigment, dreamfinder's figment!"
Figment: "Oh why you and this...strange green dragon next to you want to stop me?"
Pigment: "Didn't you hear? There's nightmares over there!"
The green dragon then shutters in the thought.
Figment: "Oh I'm sure it isn't something I can't handle! Come on everyone, let's go!"
The guests enter a portal to the dream world. The first thing the come across is a house full of floating objects. There's books sorting into bookshelves, tea falling onto the floor, a remote control and couch going further and further from the tv set as the the tv set gets closer and closer to the ceiling, and Figment is in a bathtub trying to keep the water in the tub by scooping it with his arms.
the ride stops
Figment: "Uh, welcome to my house folks! As you can see, I'm not...decent. Please exit and go into my backyard, there's a beautiful garden over there!"
The ride continues out of a large wide door and into figment's garden. There's large plants and insects all over the place. The insects are playing in a band and having a party. They are dancing, flying, and having an overall good time. The plants are large garden vegetables and flowers. The deeper into the garden the riders go the more jungle like it becomes until the guests come across small jungle animals. The ride becomes a short jungle cruise seeing all the animals bathe and have fun. Figment is seen hiking through the jungle.
Figment: "Oh hello again! Isn't my garden neat! Let's keep going and see what's up ahead!"
The ride keeps on going and the jungle becomes a dark forest. Suddenly there's no music, no noise, an unsettling feeling is in the air. Then a group of large monsters start appearing and try to attack the vehicle. The ride becomes fast paced as the vehicle tries to escape the monsters. Figment is heard closed behind.
Figment: "Wait for me! Wait for me!"
Then Professor Marvel, Dreamfinder, Nigel, Pigment, and Strigment (green figment) show up in dreamfinder's vehicle.
Nigel: "Figement! How silly of you to bring our visitors here when there's danger!"
Figment: "I know. I'm sorry Nigel."
Nigel: "It's okay figment, but now we have to get our visitors out of here."
Figment: "But how?"
Dreamfinder: "I got an idea!"
Then the vehicle rises up into the air. It goes through the clouds and then into outer space. In space the stars start to connect with each other, creating animal shapes that come to life. Then the vehicle slowly comes down back to the institute. There we see Professor Marvel, Nigel, and Figment sing one little spark while Strigment dances along. Then we see dreamfinder holding a digital camera with pigment on his shoulder and a photo of the guests next to dreamfinder on an attachment coming out of his vehicles.
Dreamfinder: "Thanks for taking this journey into imagination! Remember to keep on dreaming and creating!"
Pigment: "Oh and please visit the imageworks, there's a lot of fun things there, or visit the theater, I heard a big scientist is showing off his inventions there!"
Both: "Goodbye!"
Part 3: Imageworks
the imageworks has a serene theming to it. It has large oak trees and the sun is peeking out from somewhere. There's a river with colored rocks that when jumped on make a noise and then teleports to a new location, there's a garden where when you wave your hands, they start making music, there's small paint brushes that when waved can color in the shaped clouds, there's a beam of sunlight that can be moved and altered, and there's a mysterious large tree stump where behind it is a merchant that is willing to sell you the photo that dreamfinder took of you.
And that is all. After visiting the ride, the imageworks, and the show guests are sure to have a good time at the imagination pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom