• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

My Happy Birthday Disneyland Trip Report

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I recently visited Disneyland for my 70th birthday. I was there for 5 days in the park. This Trip Report is all photos. Actually Collages. I will let the photos do the talking. My trip started on Sunday September the 3rd. My birthday was on Labor Day, Monday September the 4th. I returned back home on September the 9th. Tuesday September the 5th, was a no park day. I had a great time. I love going to Disneyland, and this trip was a solo one. I enjoy doing the parks solo.
2017 DL Favorites.jpg

[/ATTACH]
2017 DL Favorites1.jpg

Attachments

• 2017 DL Favorites2.jpg
    2017 DL Favorites2.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 2017 DL Favorites3.jpg
    2017 DL Favorites3.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2017 DL Favorites4.jpg
    2017 DL Favorites4.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 6

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
Sept.jpg

Normally I don't have a "no park"day on any of my Disneyland trips. However, since Disney will only sell me a 5 day park hopper, I needed to make a decision. That decision turned out to be going to the parks on arrival day because it was a late night with fireworks, and then taking Tuesday off, since the parks had 10 a.m. to 8 p,m, hours. I visited Downtown Disney on this off day, and really enjoyed seeing the new Cars 3 Movie. I actually built a rest period into each of my days, and it made my vacation much more relaxed.

TP2000

Looks like you had a blast. Happy belated birthday!

I love how you've edited your photos into little montages based on location/theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom