My Favorite Magic Kingdom Pasttime

KRT

Original Poster
I'm finding that I spend more and more time just standing outside Splash Mountain, where the blast of water shoots onto the walkway. I enjoy watching the reaction of unsuspecting people who get sprayed. It's also fun to watch the little kids standing up front waiting for the next blast, and then seeing their enjoyment when it comes.

erasure fan1

As much as I thought getting the characters autographs would be lame, it turns out just the opposite. My daughter fell in love with the characters and now I love watching her interact with them and get her picture with them. Some of the best photos and video are of her with them.

LilRoo714

:rolleyes:Rushing to the bakery at MK right after Wishes to grab an ice cream cookie and eat it on Main Street before going home for the night. :rolleyes:

CrashNet

LilRoo714 said:
:rolleyes:Rushing to the bakery at MK right after Wishes to grab an ice cream cookie and eat it on Main Street before going home for the night. :rolleyes:
The smell that comes out of that place should be illegal. They need to incorporate that smell either on a ride or a spray can. Fresh baked waffle cones. :slurp:

My favorite pasttime at Magic Kingdom is sitting on Main Street watching the Christmas parade come by while it snows. SNOWS. I'll never get enough of that.

ZapperZ

KRT said:
I'm finding that I spend more and more time just standing outside Splash Mountain, where the blast of water shoots onto the walkway. I enjoy watching the reaction of unsuspecting people who get sprayed. It's also fun to watch the little kids standing up front waiting for the next blast, and then seeing their enjoyment when it comes.

I'd say that this is one of my favorite things to do also. I've taken lots of pictures of videos of strangers screaming their head off as they take the plunge. Maybe I should compile all of that into a video.

:)

The other thing I like to do now is to watch the Expedition Everest dive. That is another terrific viewing spot.

At California Adventure, no doubt that the launching area of California Screaming is THE place for people watching.

Zz.

My favorite pasttime at the Magic Kingdom is playing checkers outside of the Confectionary before the Share A Dream Come True Parade. Another one of my favorites is eating ice cream outside of the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor just letting the day pass.

"We must not lose sight of the fact of one thing...it was all started by a mouse."

C&D

A midmorning stop at the bakery for a cup of coffee, piece of the apple charlot, sitting at the outside tables and doing some people watching. :sohappy:

debpeduz

Our way to pass the time is grabbing our first morning coffee at the Main Street Bakery and some chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. My family has been doing that every time we go since I was 11 and know I am still doing the same thing now that I am 27!
Also, I can not pass up a Mickey Ears Ice cream in any of the parks. I have to have one every day. :)

EATING BREAKFAST IN THE ALL STAR RESORT CAFE AND THEN RUNNING TO THE BUS STOP 2 HEAD 2 MK AND RUN 2 TOMMOROW LAND WHEN THE GATES OPEN... I LOVE IT!:kiss:

jonesenon4

:wave: with out a doubt sitting on the curb in adventure land eating a turkey leg with an ice cold coke and people watch. the turkey legs taste so much better in adventure land.:wave: will be sitting on the curb sept 24 06:sohappy:

~LeeLee~

Arriving at the monorail station and walking down the ramp, through the gates, through the tunnel to Main Street. We're here, we're here!!! The joy, the joy!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom