My extensive trip report

ncsubr1

Well, once again a wonderful trip to WDW, but there were some minor problems.

Check In @ CBR at 1:30pm- It took 40 min to check-in to the custom house, and I was getting a little inpatient. I requested Trindad North and Martnique, and of course I was placed in Jamaica 42. I was really upset about that situation, as I knew it would be a pain in the butt to get to the Old Port Royale.

Chef Mickeys (5pm)- Excellent food and service. I don't care much about the disney characters, but my girlfriend does. The characters came around very promptly and were a lot of fun there. Our sever was excellent, and the food was the best in WDW.

Next day AK(9am-2pm)- I didn't have high expectations for AK, which made my experience very nice. I thought AK was great! KS ride was so amazing, and I am glad that we did it 1st thing in the morning. Dinosaur was excellent! Very scary scenes and the queue area was superb! Primevil Whirl sucked real bad, as the line was 45 min for one of the worst rides I have ever been on. It got me real dizzy and was way to short. Everything else in AK i give 2 thumbs up. Flame Tree BBQ was excellent, as I had a smoked chicken sandwhich there.

MK (530pm-1230am)- As we arrived, it was pouring down rain, so we headed to Pecos Bill Cafe for dinner. Service was poor, but the condiments bar was the best. We encountered no waits on any rides @ MK, because of the rain. E-night is well worth it, we stayed on Splash two times in a row, and waited for Alien Encounter for ten minutes which was our longest wait. I thought E-NIGHT is well-worth $12!

EPCOT- No waits for anything, except Test Track, which we Fast-Passed. I was sorta happy with the new JII ride, as it was nice to see more Figment, but way too much Nigel in the ride. I thought Food Rocks was a cool show, and is way underated. I had some cheese soup @ Le Ceilar to go, and thought it was real good. I would never have known about it if it wasn't for this message boards. I still think Mexico is the best country, as I entered inside the pavillion, and I got that funny feeling. It is so amazing inside, and the San Angel Inn has the best sceneary. Germany's resturant looked like a real nice place to eat, as I will eat there next time I go to EPCOT. Ice Station Cool was awesome! Beverly was so nasty and so was the drink from Brazil.

MGM- TOT unreal, great queue and the drops were incrediable. R'nRC was superb. I had to do the that ride twice, because it was so amazing. The begining of that ride is out of this world. GMR was out-dated IMHO. I am young, therefore some of these movies I have never seen or am interested in. Turkey Leg was good as always @ MGM, located by TOT.Who wants to be a millionaire, Play It felt so real, and I had a great time.

BIG THUMBS UP- TOT, R'N'RC,Test Track, Chef Mickey's, Ice Station Cool, Mexico, Who wants to be a millionaire, Play It!, and breakfast @ O'hanna's

BIG THUMBS DOWN- CBR(would never stay there again), Hall of Presidents(too much movie), GMR, Living Seas sucked!, Primevil Whirl

Maria

I enjoyed you review. Thanks! It was easy and fast to read!
Thanks for saying that Mexico is the best! :D You made my day! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Jodigrl328

Thanks for you info. It gets me so excited to go!!! Only 37 more days!!! :sohappy:

Mexico is definetly the best pavilion!!! I love how you can go from broad daylight to twilight in a beautiful mexican village.

:D

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thanks for the honest review on everything. I have a couple of questions for you though. Did you request Trinidad North or Martinique when you made your reservations or when you got there?

Where else did you eat at the different parks and how would you rate them? What did you eat there and how would you rate it?

The germany Pavillion is my absolute favorite place to go in Epcot. I lived there for a while, so it brings back memories. The show there is very entertaining, I think you will enjoy it when you do go there.

Upvote 0

disneytati

Hey, you had a really nice trip! I just can't wait for mine!

I agree with you: Chef Mickey is awesome! Great character breakfast!

What drink from Brazil are you talking about? (Just curious:) )

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom