My Excellent Vacation

Korfar

Thanks for the happy note.

I have to say I'm a bit surprised. After reading the responses to my post, I read some other threads and I couldn't believe how negative everyone is. I guess I just expected gushing over Disney and not so much anger over everything.

To others I'm sorry I didn't use the official names of things and got mixed up on stuff, I've been calling it Fantasia! and not Fantasmic! since I got back, now I feel dumb.

I didn't mean to offend anyone.

There can be some grumps on here but don't let them bother you. I pretty much stay away from the drama posts and stick the threads that are more upbeat. The photo threads are great to look at. Enjoy and have fun on here.

Dads 2 Boys

Thanks for the happy note.

I have to say I'm a bit surprised. After reading the responses to my post, I read some other threads and I couldn't believe how negative everyone is. I guess I just expected gushing over Disney and not so much anger over everything.

To others I'm sorry I didn't use the official names of things and got mixed up on stuff, I've been calling it Fantasia! and not Fantasmic! since I got back, now I feel dumb.

I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I can definitely tell you this is exactly how I felt when I went in 2007. The last time I was there before that was 1996 and it's sooooooo much different. Also, remembering things over 10 yrs old is not easy and the "magical feeling" gets lost over the years if you didn't truly appreciate it the first time.

If this is a "wind-up" then you can all say you told us so.......however, I doubt it is and lots of you are way too cynical and enjoy things a little bit more.

And btw, glad you had a great time!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom