My Epcot ideas

Elijah Abrams

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Instead of the PLAY! Pavilion, which might’ve been scrapped, how about a reimagining of the Wonders of Life pavilion with the return of Body Wars, a new version of the food AA show, and an Inside Out show as a replacement for Crainium Command?

Another idea I have is a Marvel-themed pavilion, replacing Wonders of Life, and would be named in honor of Tony Stark (referencing the end of Avengers: Endgame). This idea would happen if Marvel ended its deal with Universal.

WazHatter08

The Marvel themed one would make most sense, especially now that Guardians is open and having them right next to each other is not only Convenient, but also gives you the opportunity to build a mini Marvel area over there.

Honestly, at the moment, I feel like World Show are needs more love and affection (not a Nelson joke lol) than Future World, it’s in good shape for now and I think remys a good ride but world showcase still has so much more potential for some incredible expansions, experiences and extraordinary work, like Japan and maybe a potential Brazil Pavilion

I look at Future World right now and think that Guardians very much gave it a nice facelift, even if it is temporary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom