Pre-Trip My Dream Vacation...a June 2014 PTR

I know, I know, I have a really long time before our trip, but I'm so flippin' excited that I wanted to share with y'all!
Who: Me (Amy), my husband Brian, Logan (10), Lily (8), and Owen (5)
My mom and dad (or Nanny and Papaw to the kids)
My brother Scott, my SIL Beth, and my twin nieces Macy and Allison (3)

Here is a pic of my parents and kids from our last family trip in Oct. 2011

Here is our family

Here is one of my favorite pics of me and Brian

And here is one of my favorites of the kids

Here is one of me and Owen from our trip last December

I still have to get permission from my brother and SIL to post pics of my nieces. So hopefully I can have some up soon.

What: A 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream followed by 4 days at WDW

When: We set sail on June 19, 2014

Where: We will be staying in deluxe oceanview staterooms with verandahs. Our rooms are all in a row so we can open the partitions and have 1 large verandah. We are in rooms 6044, 6042, and 6040.

Thanks to Tammy(@Disneyfalcon) for all her help getting this set up for us!!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I got these in the mail today! I am so excited by how cute they turned out to be!
IMG_7844.JPG

I found the perfect bottoms to match too!
IMG_7848.JPG

I made this for myself so I match, but not exactly!
IMG_7847.JPG

These also came today for our stateroom doors!
IMG_7845.JPG

I'm getting so excited!!! Only 32 more days!!!

MissPotts

Just caught up on your posts, love all of your crafts and matching shirts! My family went on a Disney cruise a few years ago and loved it! Can't wait to see pictures of yours!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Just caught up on your posts, love all of your crafts and matching shirts! My family went on a Disney cruise a few years ago and loved it! Can't wait to see pictures of yours!
Thanks! I'm sure there will be lots of pics! I definitely plan to write a TR when we return!

mrdrift

Great crafts and projects that you have make for the upcoming trip. I just caught up with it all and I was taken back by it all. The plan books autograph pillow case and books the clothing ornaments is really great. Give inspiration to all of us that you don't have to buy all the expensive Disney products and can create your own one-of-a-kind product that the family will love and cherish forever. I would also like to give Brian a huge shout out "CONGRATS" on making it to the academy. Can't wait for the actual trip report and have magical time.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Great crafts and projects that you have make for the upcoming trip. I just caught up with it all and I was taken back by it all. The plan books autograph pillow case and books the clothing ornaments is really great. Give inspiration to all of us that you don't have to buy all the expensive Disney products and can create your own one-of-a-kind product that the family will love and cherish forever. I would also like to give Brian a huge shout out "CONGRATS" on making it to the academy. Can't wait for the actual trip report and have magical time.
Thanks! I've had fun doing all of the projects and finding unique things on Etsy for the trip! Only 30 more days! I will definitely be doing a TR when we get back!

Jae99

Wow! Sounds like one awesome trip. Very organized and well thought out plan. Myself and my family are heading down in December, I am just starting to think about spreadsheets to try and keep each day straight as I start to make plans.

It was left up to me to make all the plans for the 6 of us, and let me just say that I have never felt such pressure trying to plan for a vacation ever.

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Wow! Sounds like one awesome trip. Very organized and well thought out plan. Myself and my family are heading down in December, I am just starting to think about spreadsheets to try and keep each day straight as I start to make plans.

It was left up to me to make all the plans for the 6 of us, and let me just say that I have never felt such pressure trying to plan for a vacation ever.
Thanks for reading! It is very stressful planning for a larger group of people! Hope you have a great trip!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I don't know why, but I thought only one person per party could have the same color. I just hit my head in shame. You just solved my parents vacation problem, they were fighting over yellow!
No worries, we all have those moments!:D They even have your name inside so you don't get them mixed up!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom