My dream job

M:SpilotISTC12

Original Poster
If you could work anywhere in disney world were would you want to work. i would want to work either at the wilderness lodge or the pin station at downtown disney.

Ringo8n24

An accountant in the offices at WDW. That would be cool "bean counting" using the WDW park/attractions as your daily job and learning the methodology used for each one from a finance perspective. :cool:

barnebd5

Haunted Mansion, man I would love to do that, I would try all sorts of gags openning the door and letting people in. For example I would open it slowly and act I didnt know they were coming. Tower of Terror bellhop would be awsome. Anything that has to do with the attractions.

Bill

Account Suspended
Hmm, first I'd buy the company with the 1.2 Trillion dollars I have in the bank, then I'd be the guy who would run the company. :)

BrerVeritas

My uncle is in charge of quality control at Disneyland(processing complaints and such)...which doesn't sound like the greatest job but he has an office above one of the stores on mainstreet...now any job in that location would be awesome.

Pigtails

It's funny, because when I first moved down here and applied at WDW, they asked if I had any preferred locations. I said I wanted attractions, but other than that nothing specific, because I'd be more likely to get a job faster. But inside, I was like, not Fantasyland, not Fantasyland. About a day later, I got a call saying there was an opening in ... guess where... Fantasyland! I accepted because I really needed a job, but I ended up really liking it there. Sure it's crowded there all the time, but lately I've been thinking about working part time at Disney again (just had a baby), and I really want to go back to Fantasyland! When I tell people I want to go back to Small World, they think I'm nuts. But I think I'd also like working a coaster, since I love coasters so much.

careship

The options are just endless. Actually I think I'd do anything. Here though are my top of the list jobs.

1. Jungle Cruise - I know the spiel by heart anyways.
2. Haunted Mansion - Step lively.....
3. Kilaminjaro Safari - Could ride that all day anyways.
4. The Horse barn in FW - Love the animals.
5. One of the wandering entertainers at the Boardwalk.

There are so many to choose from. I can't really make up my mind. All I really know is I would want to be interactive with the guests and/or animals. I would never want to sit in an office or behind a desk.

rokcandy

I'd love to work @ CBR at the Customs House or Calypso Trading Post @ OPR. ToT Bellhop would be cool for a while; I'm sure I'd get a bit sick of it. Also, a singer in a group like the Voices of Liberty would be great. As for looking down the road, being part of the Disney Design Group or WDI. :)

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Golf instructor at one of the Disney owned Golf Courses.

By the way, does anyone have any contact info for one of these courses?

Looking to make the big move.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom