My Disneyland Vlogs

BasiltheBatLord

Has anybody ever told you that you look like a skinny Chris-chan.
Chris_15_Aug_2014_changed_profile_pic.jpg

I don't mean that in a bad way (I think)

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I can assure you I will never look like that for the rest of time. I've been on a strict diet of corn and artichokes ever since Pirates of the Caribbean body-shamed me with its conveyor belt thing where I could feel my midsection jiggling about.

My latest video is here. One of the previous posts said Mansion would get boring. Well, that's usually all that I do and I'm afraid it would be inaccurate and untruthful to show much of anything else. When I arrived, it turned out Disneyland was fairly crowded in addition to being hot, so I took a higher dosage of clonazepam, which I think contributed to the overall weirdness of this video. But I like it. It's so much what it's like for me when I'm there. Maybe not the satirical anti-vlogger sort of vlog you might expect, but rather a montage of reality. To a naked sober man drinking a pot of black coffee, it plays like a cry for help at times. And I'm sorry. I'm very sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but then I don't know what all 15 of you see in what I post anyway.

Antaundra

I can assure you I will never look like that for the rest of time. I've been on a strict diet of corn and artichokes ever since Pirates of the Caribbean body-shamed me with its conveyor belt thing where I could feel my midsection jiggling about.

My latest video is here. One of the previous posts said Mansion would get boring. Well, that's usually all that I do and I'm afraid it would be inaccurate and untruthful to show much of anything else. When I arrived, it turned out Disneyland was fairly crowded in addition to being hot, so I took a higher dosage of clonazepam, which I think contributed to the overall weirdness of this video. But I like it. It's so much what it's like for me when I'm there. Maybe not the satirical anti-vlogger sort of vlog you might expect, but rather a montage of reality. To a naked sober man drinking a pot of black coffee, it plays like a cry for help at times. And I'm sorry. I'm very sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but then I don't know what all 15 of you see in what I post anyway.

Mega charming my favorite video so far.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Next time, I'll try not to take too many drugs and get drunk in that charming yet slightly uncomfortable lounge with all the photos of Walt Disney lining the walls.

I did cut a significant amount of material. I called out Disney for placing what is now the only smoking area in Disneyland directly on the new Thunder trail (across from the "Vasquez Rocks" where the train passes overhead) they spent forever working on, with absolutely no separation from non-smokers. I called for the resignation of everyone responsible for that decision, even if this is just temporary. This is why I'm briefly seen there, but you would never know. It just distracted too much from Mansion.

I also wasn't going to include any of the last few minutes, but I decided to push it to 13 minutes because I liked the number 13. The most interesting part for me was seeing the footage of myself going on and on about the ghost fruit in the ballroom. I don't even remember filming that, but as I watched it incredulously, I completely agreed with myself. So of course I included that. I am certainly high as a kite there, but correct.

mickEblu

Laughed my @$$ off during this vlog. Best one by far. Selfishly, I would like to ask you to please continue to drink and do the drugs. That rant on the bus at the end is Gold.

"three out of the four lights on that chandelier are out, my vacation is ruined." LOL.

Seriously, really entertaining. When you re on a roll like that it doesn't matter what the hell you are doing at the parks.

Last edited:

Uncle Lupe

I've noticed that as I watch these vlogs on a smaller screen it increases the charming factor.

TV: Charming
Computer: Super Charming
Cell Phone: Mega Charming
Smart Watch: Mega Ultra Super Charming

You should make a entire clip show of nothing but your traffic rants.

Curious Constance

Funny yet again.

Shout out for the name drop and wishing well wish lol looks like you donated a lot of cash to children's charities. And of course I recognize Clara. She's my second favorite behind Rose. My heart will never heal from the devastation of Rose and the 10th Doctor being torn apart.

Although, I hope you weren't really intoxicated while driving, cause that would be a big no-no. :oops:

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
It's disgusting to see someone like myself talking about giving change to the homeless and then dumping it into a ridiculously charming wishing well in Disneyland. Thankfully, it does go to charity. Everything I do, I do it for the children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom