my Disneyland 2006 scrapbook

ashley17

Original Poster
re:

that particular trip was September of this year and it was most definately fun!
Though, it always is! haha

ashley17

Original Poster
re:

I do love California Adventure, I think it's really fun.
The only problem I have with it is that on a regular day it's pretty easy to get EVERYTHING done in the park. I kind of wish there were a few more things to do there, but they're working on it.

Other than that there are some pretty cool things. It's tough to be a bug was something I didn't expect to enjoy, but I did. The animation building is great. Loved ToT, Monsters Inc, Muppet Vision etc etc. All the staples.

The only "ride" I didn't like was the sunwheel. VERY cool concept with the moving boxes or whatever they're called and it was so much fun except for you only get to go around once and it's constantly stopping and filling up. You don't even get to go all the way around once it's loaded. It's an endless flow of stopping and starting. That took the magic right out of it.

Rufus T Firefly

I think DCA is a better park than many people give it credit for.

Were you able to catch the Alladdin musical at the Hyperion? I enjoy that every time I see it.

ashley17

Original Poster
I think DCA is a better park than many people give it credit for.

Were you able to catch the Alladdin musical at the Hyperion? I enjoy that every time I see it.

Yeah I find you really have to go into the park with an open mind, as you should with any new Disney park. Don't compare- just enjoy.
I never caught the musical unfortunately, it wasn't running when we were there last May, and I don't think it was this September either. I didn't really think about it to be honest. I was worried about how many times I could fit Fantasmic in lol. It's my favorite

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom