My Disney Nightmare: Cannot book FP+ for Be Our Guest

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
About two weeks ago, we received an e-mail, from Disney Destinations, inviting us to reserve FP+ for lunch at Be Our Guest. Although our reservation is from Friday, August 15th to Saturday, August 23rd, the Be Our Guest FP+ offering is for Monday, August 11th to Sunday, August 17th. We will be arriving late Friday afternoon, via Disney’s Magical Express, which is noted in our guest folio. This leaves us with 2 potential booking days.

After several phone calls and hours on the phone, this is where we are:

IT: The resort reservation and Be Our Guest lunch FP+ offering should coincide. It is unclear as to why the FP+ offering would be for the week before the reservation.

Guest Services: There is a problem with the “area arrival date.” Somehow, the “area arrival date” and resort reservation are not aligned. DVC would need to adjust the “area arrival date.”

DVC: While table service dining can be booked, member services is unable to assist with Be Our Guest FP+ reservations.

So, who can I possibly call to receive assistance with securing a FP+ reservation for lunch at Be Our Guest?

Tom

Beta Return
The BoG FP+ reservation system seems to be completely arbitrary. There is no rhyme or reason for how they open up availability or how guests are "invited" to book. I suggest logging in to the BoG FP page several times a day, every day, to see if additional dates open.

According to other posts on here recently, Disney pretty much washes their hands of assisting guests with this, using the argument that "the computers control everything, it's random, we can't do anything, blah blah".

Invader_Zim

I am going to be in disney world August 14-23, got the same email as you, though it did allow me to pick multiple days, believe I was able to pick any day (lunch only). Took Monday the 18. Didn't have any issues booking, but just a heads up if you are able to pick it. It will not show up on me your my disney experience. I called disney DVC and was told you just have to remember it. But as far as who to call, when we had an issue with our (Anna an Elsa) fast pass not showing up, we called the IT department an they sorted it right out

cw1982

Have you logged in and tried again? The system seems to be very random in terms of what days are opened up and when, to the point where not every day opens at the same time for everyone sometimes, so it may be that if you log back in more days will open up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom