"My Disney Experience"

disney magic 06

Original Poster
Has anyone used this? I've tried many times over the last few weeks but it won't recognise my account, my hotel reservations (which were made through WDW) or my dining reservations. I'm finding it really frustrating as it would be so useful, and I'm wondering if others have had similar problems?

disney magic 06

Original Poster
Yeh,Ive got it on my I- Pad. But I just use it or reference or to look up menus etc.

I've got it on my Android phone and thought it would be ideal for carrying reference numbers, reservations times (which we always forget!) etc around with us but can't get it to work at all. Of course I could input them all manually but that seems to defeat the object.

Aurora1

I used it a few weeks ago on our trip, but we really only saved it and used it for checking wait times and character spots in the parks. Otherwise, we had issues with it!

Paul jr

I have the same issue. The app dont recognise my confirmation number. I have to call support, but has you can see in my signature below, english is not my language and a phone call is very stressfull:(

darthspielberg

I have it on my iPhone and it works pretty well. I currently only have one reservation (which is my hotel for my trip in December, as I can't do ADR yet) but it shows up. I do know they are having some issues transfering things from the old way of doing things online to the new way. Took about ten mins. for them to bring my reservation into the My Disney Experience site from the actual WDW site.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Has anyone used this? I've tried many times over the last few weeks but it won't recognise my account, my hotel reservations (which were made through WDW) or my dining reservations. I'm finding it really frustrating as it would be so useful, and I'm wondering if others have had similar problems?

Just pick up the phone and call and get the information linked up properly. Stop getting frustrated and just let them sort it out for you.

Weather_Lady

I put some itinerary items on it, and they've been disappearing, sometimes for for several days at a time, and then reappearing. I won't be trusting anything else to it until the bugs are worked out.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
My iphone app has worked effortlessly since I go the last update. Website required me to manually enter a few of my ADR's but one they were entered it has held on to everything. I'm not a big fan of the way things look on the site, part of it is resistance to change, the other part is my DME info doesn't show up. The site really slows down my pc and I get warnings about script making it run slow. I'm trying not to pass too much judgment on the system too early. I am concerned about the possiblity of security issues as there have been some reports about people seeing other folks info. Beyond that, the scope of this change is well beyond what I can comprehend in my little mind. I know there will be selfish reasons behind Disney creating it, i'm hoping those are overshadowed by the convenience it affords me. Everyone has an angle or agenda, and Disney is no different. I'm waiting to see if their's grossly takes precedence over my experience or what's best for the consumer.

I've actually used this during my last trip in January and made ADRs for my family while in the park, it used to tell me my password was wrong when I first downloaded it for my Galaxy but now it has my confirmation numbers and dining reservations all listed within it, not sure what I did different, I used to have major problems logging into both the standard site and the dvc site. I have a feeling that once everything is in place it will work amazing.

I do have to say its the SLOWEST app though.

disney magic 06

Original Poster
Just pick up the phone and call and get the information linked up properly. Stop getting frustrated and just let them sort it out for you.

Thanks for all the replies, I'm selfishly glad I'm not the only one with issues. I haven't called as it would mean what I would guess to be a lengthly and expensive trans atlantic call, but as some of you have found it works eventually I will keep trying.

Thank you again for the help and support as always.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Thanks for all the replies, I'm selfishly glad I'm not the only one with issues. I haven't called as it would mean what I would guess to be a lengthly and expensive trans atlantic call, but as some of you have found it works eventually I will keep trying.

Dads 2 Boys

I've actually used this during my last trip in January and made ADRs for my family while in the park, it used to tell me my password was wrong when I first downloaded it for my Galaxy but now it has my confirmation numbers and dining reservations all listed within it, not sure what I did different, I used to have major problems logging into both the standard site and the dvc site. I have a feeling that once everything is in place it will work amazing.

I do have to say its the SLOWEST app though.

My best friend and I were standing next to each other in WDW last month and on my Droid thru Verizon it was flawless and fast....his Droid thru Sprint was slow as molasses.

I loved it and all my info was there. The only bad thing now is that it doesn't show me in Magic Kingdom any longer. :(

Disney memories

Can you have two reservations show up on the app? For example, I booked my husband and I on one reservation and my parents on another. I only see one? I paid for both for I don't understand why it's not visible.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I have the same issue. The app dont recognise my confirmation number. I have to call support, but has you can see in my signature below, english is not my language and a phone call is very stressfull:(

Have you ever asked to be connected with a French speaking Cast Member? You can request one.

The UK number is freephone, there is usually a 10 minute wait before someone answers but at least you aren't paying for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom