My Disney Experience problem

Williep66

Original Poster
Hi, I created a MDE account for myself and family through the phone app, when I check details for DW, DD & DS it shows all of their dates of birth as 12th May 2014 !, the day I created the account. I have phoned and emailed but still the same, does anyone have experience of this and how long it should take to fix ? will this cause problems later when linking tickets if this is not fixed ? thanks for any advise/help.

Rob562

Try going into the MDE website itself and edit the profiles.

Edit: I just looked, and the same info is available to change on the MDE app, too. Have you tried changing any of that info?

-Rob

Tom

Beta Return
I would definitely keep calling until you talk to a human and they confirm that it's been fixed. Pull the site up and verify while on the phone.

Williep66

Original Poster
:) Update... after I read Rob562 's post about the updated MDE app I thought I would try and push through the update on my phone, and to my surprise was then able to edit the rest of families details :eek:) All of info is now correct and DW able to make/change our plans. So thanks Rob562 for the helpful post ..

kasi22

Main solution you must go to the office or may be check the web site then i hope your problem of book ticket is solved and send the Email to the MDE community...

Williep66

Original Poster
:)
Main solution you must go to the office or may be check the web site then i hope your problem of book ticket is solved and send the Email to the MDE community...
Thanks for your reply, once I updated to the newer version of MDE app I was able to go in and edit our details.
Solved

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom