My disney experience App

nutsaboutdisneybelfast

Original Poster
Since the latest update the app has not worked properly on my iPhone . I can see my reservation but when I tap on it to view it it asks me to link my reservation, so I enter my confirmation number & it tells me that the reservation is already linked. The app is working fine on my iPad & laptop. I was thinking of deleting the app on my phone & downloading it again. What do you all think could be the solution ?

WendyTinkerbell

I think you made the right call and probably need to delete the app and download it again. Also, when I've problems with other Apps, they are sometimes "fixed" if I close out of the App, turn off and then turn my phone back on.

GeekDad

I would delete and download it again like you said. The new app appears to work fine on my iphone but I don't have a current reservation to test what you are seeing.

GeekDad

De-install, re-install? Classic mark of BAD coding... and I keep hearing that WDW is trying to actually compete in the business IT arena :(.
Sometimes it's just a bad install which has nothing to do with the coding of the software or the app. If anything it's the install process which would be on apple for iOS or Google for android devices.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
De-install, re-install? Classic mark of BAD coding... and I keep hearing that WDW is trying to actually compete in the business IT arena :(.

Sadly, I've never had a good experience with their tech in any form. Their websites are not user friendly, hard to navigate and their search engine, well horrible considering the magnitude of Disney. The entire MME was too big of a leap for a major corporation that never embraced technology prior to their massive leap into the era. More like a dive into an empty swimming pool.

officialtom

I absolutely love the new version of the app. However, I'm having trouble with one dining reservation that refuses to show in my reservations or plans on my iPhone and iPad. Everything else works great.

Tremendous11

On Friday, my dining reservation was there on the App, but the fast pass plusses were not detected/displayed on my iphone. I had to find a kiosk/cast member to make a change. Luckily, there was a very short line at the kiosk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom