My disney experience app ughhh

tare

Original Poster
Why is it that any time morning or afternoon, this app always says the characters are zzzzzz they have turned in for the night??? Also it doesn't show all the characters meet n greets at other parks either when I know for a fact that some are always there??!!?? I find this app utterly disappointing!!!

SulleyanBoo

That does suck. I have the Disney Mobile Magic app which has worked well when I have used it. If you are looking to see characters. Some spots that they always are at are Hollywood Studios to the front left of Mickey's Sorcerer's hat upon park opening. Epcot (not character spot because I believe that is undergoing a refurb) But, I have gotten pics with chip and dale, fairies, and a few others right around the corner from Fountain View outside of the Epcot Character Spot. At Animal Kingdom, there are usually characters upon the park entrance in the morning (close to opening) and at certain times near the Tree of Life. At MK, there is a spot in Advenutreland with Fairies and character spots normally range in MK. Buzz is in and out of Tomorrowland daily as well as a futuristic Chip and Dale. You just have to be on the lookout! Ask a cast member upon entry to the park if there are any guides with character times since you app isn't working! Good luck! Hope you get to meet the ones that you would like to!

G00fyDad

My point was that he might need to uninstall and reinstall the app. If mine if working (and I cannot be the only one to have a working app) then it stands to reason that his is installed bad. Many people have reported having issues with the app. Reinstall it and see if that helps. Also, if you are running Froyo or an early iOS then some apps may still give you fits. I'm on Gingerbread and it runs fine.

Avenger117

I still don't have it. I emailed to ask if it was really coming to Windows Phone and they said its coming this fall. We'll see...

G00fyDad

Honestly, I mostly relied on my gut. About the only time I referenced any tool was to see if they still had FPs for Soarin'. They did.

My wife did think I was stupid for getting a TP Lines subscription since we have 5 to 10 minute waits every trip on every ride, except TSMM.

lebeau

My wife did think I was stupid for getting a TP Lines subscription since we have 5 to 10 minute waits every trip on every ride, except TSMM.

It was great for trip planning. I rarely actually used it in the parks.

Now that our trip is done, I still my subscription to help friends plan. It was $5 well spent.

lebeau

Oh, I didn't get the book.

I did. In fact I got the regular edition and the edition for taking kids. My wife defaults to Disney guides for Father's Day gifts.

But I know someone who got the book from the library to get the $5 discount on the Lines subscription. If you're sneaky.

tare

Original Poster
My point was that he might need to uninstall and reinstall the app. If mine if working (and I cannot be the only one to have a working app) then it stands to reason that his is installed bad. Many people have reported having issues with the app. Reinstall it and see if that helps. Also, if you are running Froyo or an early iOS then some apps may still give you fits. I'm on Gingerbread and it runs fine.
Thx I will try to reinstall and I am not a he!!!

tare

Original Poster
That does suck. I have the Disney Mobile Magic app which has worked well when I have used it. If you are looking to see characters. Some spots that they always are at are Hollywood Studios to the front left of Mickey's Sorcerer's hat upon park opening. Epcot (not character spot because I believe that is undergoing a refurb) But, I have gotten pics with chip and dale, fairies, and a few others right around the corner from Fountain View outside of the Epcot Character Spot. At Animal Kingdom, there are usually characters upon the park entrance in the morning (close to opening) and at certain times near the Tree of Life. At MK, there is a spot in Advenutreland with Fairies and character spots normally range in MK. Buzz is in and out of Tomorrowland daily as well as a futuristic Chip and Dale. You just have to be on the lookout! Ask a cast member upon entry to the park if there are any guides with character times since you app isn't working! Good luck! Hope you get to meet the ones that you would like to!
Thanks for all the info!!! Have a great thanksgiving!!

luv

I like Lines, too.

They advertise a discount on the WDW Today podcast. I think it was 21% off. You can also get a discount if you have the Unofficial Guide.

Even if I had paid the whopping $12, I'd have been happy with it.

I think Len should set up a monthly payment plan and charge people $1/month. ;)

I gave up on my Disney app.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom