My Dining Reservations - 4/29-5/3

RyanJW

Original Poster
We're going down on a short family trip at the end of the month. A lot of places we have ADRs for are places we've been before, but I wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions:

4/29
Yachtman's Steakhouse for dinner (Parents are staying at BWV)- we love it here, requesting Ricardo!

4/30
Il Mulino @ Swan for dinner (Has anyone tried this place? I've never been and am interested in hearing what you think of it if you've tried before)

5/1
Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch (This is a staple, we always go to Liberty Tree for burgers, though I may try something different this time so I can get a burger when I visit Sonny Eclipse later that day!)

Two bookings for dinner, Garden Grove and Ohana. I'm not sure why Garden Grove was booked as I don't think I could miss an Ohana dinner.

5/2
Breakfast at Cape May Cafe

Dinner at Via Napoli

I'm going to be doing a few quick service lunches on the days that aren't booked. I always go to Earl of Sandwich and will probably go there the last day.

What do you think? Anything missing here? As always, going to get a dole whip, and egg rolls in China, school bread in Norway :) There are things I have to do every trip!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'll be there the same dates as you! (kind of). We arrive really late on the 29th, and return home late on the 2nd.

I've booked Yachtsman as well, have never tried Il Mulino but hear it's very good (at least the one in NY is rumored to be very good, I would think it would carry over to WDW)

I've eaten at Garden Grove and not at Ohana, but based on the reviews around here, I can't imagine why you would have that double booking, unless Ohana became available after GG was booked, and someone forgot to cancel GG?

Maybe I will see you at Cape May Cafe on the 2nd! That's where we're having breakfast. Make sure you try the breakfast pizza (scrambled egg over salsa on a biscuity crust-delish!) and the little Mickey waffles (who cares if the little Mickeys are meant for the kids!)

We're staying at Bay Lake Tower. Here's mine:

4/30:
Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Lunch at Tutto Italia

Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse (7:05). We ate here on our 15th Anniversary so I thought we should go back for the 25th, too.

5/1
Lunch at Le Cellier

Dinner at California Grill. This will be our official 25th anniversary dinner, first time eating here.

5/2
Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (9:50)

Lunch at Chefs de France

As you can tell, our trip is mostly about eating!! Only two weeks to go... :sohappy:

mickeysshoes

We're going down on a short family trip at the end of the month. A lot of places we have ADRs for are places we've been before, but I wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions:

4/29
Yachtman's Steakhouse for dinner (Parents are staying at BWV)- we love it here, requesting Ricardo!

4/30
Il Mulino @ Swan for dinner (Has anyone tried this place? I've never been and am interested in hearing what you think of it if you've tried before)

5/1
Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch (This is a staple, we always go to Liberty Tree for burgers, though I may try something different this time so I can get a burger when I visit Sonny Eclipse later that day!)

Two bookings for dinner, Garden Grove and Ohana. I'm not sure why Garden Grove was booked as I don't think I could miss an Ohana dinner.

5/2
Breakfast at Cape May Cafe

Dinner at Via Napoli

I'm going to be doing a few quick service lunches on the days that aren't booked. I always go to Earl of Sandwich and will probably go there the last day.

What do you think? Anything missing here? As always, going to get a dole whip, and egg rolls in China, school bread in Norway :) There are things I have to do every trip!

Ricardo is the best waiter on property!!! :)

RyanJW

Original Poster
I'll be there the same dates as you! (kind of). We arrive really late on the 29th, and return home late on the 2nd.

I've booked Yachtsman as well, have never tried Il Mulino but hear it's very good (at least the one in NY is rumored to be very good, I would think it would carry over to WDW)

I've eaten at Garden Grove and not at Ohana, but based on the reviews around here, I can't imagine why you would have that double booking, unless Ohana became available after GG was booked, and someone forgot to cancel GG?

Maybe I will see you at Cape May Cafe on the 2nd! That's where we're having breakfast. Make sure you try the breakfast pizza (scrambled egg over salsa on a biscuity crust-delish!) and the little Mickey waffles (who cares if the little Mickeys are meant for the kids!)

We're staying at Bay Lake Tower. Here's mine:

4/30:
Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Lunch at Tutto Italia

Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse (7:05). We ate here on our 15th Anniversary so I thought we should go back for the 25th, too.

5/1
Lunch at Le Cellier

Dinner at California Grill. This will be our official 25th anniversary dinner, first time eating here.

5/2
Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (9:50)

Lunch at Chefs de France

As you can tell, our trip is mostly about eating!! Only two weeks to go... :sohappy:

Looks like a great lineup. We are the same way. I love the attractions and all, but we do a lot of eating (which, being in WDW is good because we also do a LOT of walking). I'm definitely doing O'hana- one of my favorite meals on property, I was just curious as to whether anyone tried that place before.

Definitely try to request Ricardo at Yachtsman, he's got a great personality and is a lot of fun. Happy anniversary!

You can't go wrong with Le Chefs for lunch. French onion soup is amazing as is a lot of other stuff on that menu.

Have a great trip! 12 more days until I leave!!

RyanJW

Original Poster
Just opinion - good, but not great. Depending on your tastes, I would actually hit Portabello for Italian (just down the road at DTD), or go literally next door to Shula's at the Dolphin.

My parents made this booking. I'm not quite sure why, but I guess they heard good things. We've been to Tutto a few times and Alfredo before that and were never really impressed. I guess we'll keep looking for a good italian style meal on property.

Dad 2 M & M

My parents made this booking. I'm not quite sure why, but I guess they heard good things. We've been to Tutto a few times and Alfredo before that and were never really impressed. I guess we'll keep looking for a good italian style meal on property.
Consider WolfGang Puck's while at DTD.

MagicMegan

Got them...

May 28th - We come in this day, and are planning on going to DTD and maybe trying the Meatball Bar or somewhere else there.

May 29th - Dinner at Tokyo Dining

May 30th - Lunch at Le Cellier and dinner at House of Blues

May 1st - Dinner at Citricos

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom