My ADR's for May 28th to June 4th 2011

Markz

Original Poster
Saturday (arrival at 6pm) - California Grill - 21h20 (we'll probably get there at around 8h30 to request window seating if possible
Sunday - Tony's Town Square - 18h50
Monday - Coral Reef - 19h00
Tuesday - Mama Melrose's - 18h30
Thursday - Yak & Yeti - 17h45
Thursday - Les Chefs de France - 19h30
Friday - Teppan Edo - 17h30(eating early so we can get to MK to see the parade/fireworks one last time)

Might be changing Yak & Yeti for Ohana... heard some really good comments on this board

CarlFredricksen

Saturday (arrival at 6pm) - California Grill - 21h20 (we'll probably get there at around 8h30 to request window seating if possible
Sunday - Tony's Town Square - 18h50
Monday - Coral Reef - 19h00
Tuesday - Mama Melrose's - 18h30
Thursday - Yak & Yeti - 17h45
Thursday - Les Chefs de France - 19h30
Friday - Teppan Edo - 17h30(eating early so we can get to MK to see the parade/fireworks one last time)

Might be changing Yak & Yeti for Ohana... heard some really good comments on this board

We have ADR at Tony that same night at 7:15!

RyanJW

I liked Yak and Yeti. I had the seafood curry. It made me sick afterward, but it was delicious during. Kind of a trade off. It was worth it though!

Markz

Original Poster
I liked Yak and Yeti. I had the seafood curry. It made me sick afterward, but it was delicious during. Kind of a trade off. It was worth it though!

Haha, that's reassuring... my in-laws have very wimpsy stomachs... hopefully it won't ruin the evening :brick:

RyanJW

Haha, that's reassuring... my in-laws have very wimpsy stomachs... hopefully it won't ruin the evening :brick:

I feel like there were a lot of safe options there, I have a strong stomach (or so I thought) and I'm usually always adventurous.

Hope you enjoy it though, it's a really cool place, the decor is awesome and the food tastes great.

bmarkelon

About Animal Kingdom... we tried Tusker House last time, nothing special there

Since the park closes at 6h we might consider eating at one of the hotel restaurants maybe, we'll see

We're all big fans of asian food, hence why we wanted to give Yak & Yeti a shot. Anyone tried it recently?
We have eaten there a couple of times, last time was October 2010. We all have enjoyed our meals each time. They have a spicy magi magi that is awesome! The dim sum is good and the egg rolls. My husband really likes the chicken fried rice. They also have a yummy wonton dessert. Overall a great choice for dining in AK.

Dad 2 M & M

I feel like there were a lot of safe options there, I have a strong stomach (or so I thought) and I'm usually always adventurous.

Hope you enjoy it though, it's a really cool place, the decor is awesome and the food tastes great.
I really like Y & Y. It would advise to get to Coral Reef early and ask for a table by the tank!

bmarkelon

I'm sad that you can't specify window seating online

I'm gonna call tonight to see if I can add that comment to my reservation... then i'll cancel Ohana

I was really looking forward to it, might be moving some other restaurant out of the line up (maybe Yak and Yeti)
They always say that you can only put this request in when you check in...you may just have to wait longer.

Uncle Greg

California Grill is a great way to kick off a trip. I did that last Aug and just booked it again that way for next September.

We loved the ribs at Yak and Yeti. And get the fried wontons for dessert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom