My 2004 WDW News and trip Report!!!

Hi everyone I gust got back from 2 weeks of the world and boy did I have a good time. Its kind of long but I don’t know if you all talked about some of the things that went on so hear we go.

Day 1: July 1,2004

I went to the Magic Kingdom saw the walls up for the old logon I was going to ride Dumbo but line was very long so I do know what was going on. Saw MPM (Mickey’s PhilhurMagic) for the 1st time and it was great then I went over to see how Stitch was doing and on this day and I had to calm my mom down when she saw It’s a small world Tempery closed, I did tell her all that stuff like from this site. But then I try to look in the restrount and that part is boarded up so no one but cm’s know what’s going on I guess. Then I rode the tta and the doors were closed but AE things on the building where still up. In Tomarowland the stage by Space Mountain was gone and a new stage was getting worked on but I was going over the starlight cafe and there was no more bands that day and sunny eclipse as not playing. But then it was 10pm closing time and I watched Wishes and all I can say was wow,this is the best fireworks show at MK.

Day 2 July 2,2004

Epcot Day

Went to Epcot, rode MS with FP the reg line was 2 hrs long rode some others two TT, Imagination Pavilion and IS. Then after closing at 9 we went Downtown Disney to get more of my Monaral stuff and die cast.

Day 3 July 3,2004

On this day at Disney MGM Studios rode the rides saw shows and saw the Backlot things there almost done and the new stunt show is looking good. And I saw Fantastic in the light rain good seats thaw. And we also that night traded the 50’s prime time café good place to eat.

Day 4 July 4,2004

(Or as I called it good but then pain in the even)

Traffic day at the Magic Kingdom (I had a dream this was going to happen) got there on time 1hr to opening and still lots of gust so when got on the Tran to Fronterland to get a Fass pass for BTMR for my dad and bro to ride me and my mom don’t like the Mountions and coasters so we took a break and drank water. After that we saw the SADCTP (Day one) Parade and rode the Tran due to the crowds and they got on BTMR, when we went around the new redone station for MTTF is done. Around 5 we went to look at the Contemporary and it started to rain. Then got on monorail to watch the fireworks no luck heavy 4th of July crounds so we saw them from the TATC by the ferryboat dock.

Day 5 July 5,2004

At Animal Kingdom saw EE construction not that much workers this day and saw some of the shows.

Day 6 July 6,2004

Went to Studios and ride some rides and eat diner at the sill fill drive it. Then went back to the villa we wanted and swam.

Day 7 and 8 July 7 and 8,2004

My bro and my dad wanted to go to Universal Studios to ride Money that new ride they have so we went there and got all of that park done and played some games and woman lots of stuff animals. Like 20 all together during the 2 days so we made out good. But I still wanted more WDW.

Day 9 and 10 July 9 and 10,2004

Epcot agen got most of that done saw WOL still closed and saw the nemo and the Soaring construction who that ride is getting worded on but it is sad thanes no more food rocks.

The last week July 11 to 16,2004 went like this:
Sunday the 11 saw a crane on the Commentary It looked to me like it was fixing part of the roof the crane was near the monorail beam two but most of the week it was working with the roof. Then on Monday I went on more rides at MK and saw something that gust got put up after they closed on Sunday it was a wall around the old skyway station in Fantasyland and I saw a crack of light in small world only light so there must have been workers that night. On Thursday went and had fun at Epcot and MK and even throw it was summer crounds and long lines for food WOL was still closed and DB in MTTF is getting rehabbed. But I couldn’t get to see the logon on Dumbo during the day but at night it was like the pics on the site. So that was my trip had fun saw lots of stuff and got some inside info on what’s next for the Disney Theme park Addition Monorail battery operated things so monorail fans more on that pm me.

That’s all for now. Ill get working on getting pics up asap.

mikeb_86

RnRJoe6114

that was all good info except i would like to make a comment that i know i don't capitalize and stuff like that but you need to do some spell checks on your posts like woman instead of won

phlydude

RnRJoe6114 said:
that was all good info except i would like to make a comment that i know i don't capitalize and stuff like that but you need to do some spell checks on your posts like woman instead of won

18 yrs old and can't spell or form proper sentences. What is our country coming to?

bears163

don't be to harsh onthe poor guy or kid. alot of people short cut on words these days. granted there was lot of things wrong but be fair. great to hear things still sound good down in the world

abe

Just wondering mikeb_86, did you by any chance use some kind of voice recognition software to type your report? Those things are notorious for entering improperly recognized words. I know, because I use one due to my physical disability. Since they enter properly spelled words the spell check doesn't help much. Even though I usually proof read, a few perculiar words usually slip by. Sometimes the slips are hilarious.

Anyway, thanks for the report. Sounds like you had a good time. I can't wait to see your pictures.

TnkrBelPixiDust

Nice trip report.. sounds like you had a blast! Cant wait to see your pictures! Please update the thread when you have them..
phlydude said:
18 yrs old and can't spell or form proper sentences. What is our country coming to?
Be nice!!! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom