MVMCP tickets

margot31

So today I have finally booked my very late Dirty 30 Birthday celebration...Yes I wanted to go to Disney. My husband and I are going in Dec and want to attend the MVMCP. The thing is we are also military. We are staying on property and debating on getting tickets now or waiting.

Wondering how fast do they really sell out of these tickets. Looking to go Dec 8th. I went to the NSSHP a few years ago but we also bought those tickets at last a month out and was with my family. Wondering if its really worth waiting out and getting tax free from SOG or just paying the tax and buy them now so at least I know we have the spots.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So today I have finally booked my very late Dirty 30 Birthday celebration...Yes I wanted to go to Disney. My husband and I are going in Dec and want to attend the MVMCP. The thing is we are also military. We are staying on property and debating on getting tickets now or waiting.

Wondering how fast do they really sell out of these tickets. Looking to go Dec 8th. I went to the NSSHP a few years ago but we also bought those tickets at last a month out and was with my family. Wondering if its really worth waiting out and getting tax free from SOG or just paying the tax and buy them now so at least I know we have the spots.
This should help
http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/news.htm

It is the new archive from pervious years for the party, and I update each day it sells out.

Upvote 0

Alexis

I think for any type of those particular events it is always best to book in advanced.

Now, I do see Dec. 8th falls on a tuesday, so if you were to decide to hold out on early booking, you may get lucky because it falls during the week, so maybe it won't be entirely packed that day.

You could always call Disney to see what they would recommend for you since they do deal with that all the time.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Will you be updating for the Christmas party too? I am going Dec 6th-11th.

Steve does usually update the appropriate page as sell outs are announced. Whether or not to buy them in advance is up to your comfort level. If there are multiple parties during you trip and don't mind attending a different one, then let the dice roll and see if any do sell out. Then when no more options remain, buy your tickets. However if you are set on a particular party, then I would go ahead and pay the tax and buy them now.

Upvote 0

thomas998

I wouldn't worry about it selling out early... if it was later in December or a weekend then maybe... but I think you are safe to hold off a bit... And if you are looking for a real deal keep on the look at for some tickets on Ebay from people that bought early and then have to cancel. We've snagged tickets to MVMCP and the Halloween party on several trip through ebay because someone's plans changed after they had bought tickets... unless they have changed something this year the tickets are plastic card with no names attached just the date it is valid and whether it is an adult or child... but you can often pick them up for maybe 80% of what the face value is... Except for the ones that sell out and they can go for multiples of the face value.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom