MVMCP tickets

disneygirl1972

Does Disney mail these tickets to you, or are they only avail. @ Will Call? I ask because we want to give these to the kids as a gift to tell them we are going to the World...

Julie:xmas:

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
I purchased ours for the Dec 2 MVMCP (on Sept 27 - a Thur) and had them in my hand by the following Tue. They mailed them out like the same day.

Just counting the days!

MVMCP_Cards.jpg

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

I purchase our tickets over the phone, and the tickets were mailed to us. PlutoInAtlanta, one of your MVMCP tickest are exactly like that. The other ones are a Tinkerbelle one and some of the Seven Dwarves.

Upvote 0

maryt01

tickets are mailed to you . they are a keepsake. when will you be at wdw, and what day for mvmcp. we will be at POFQ on dec 9-14th mvmcp dec 11th. we are from lacombe,la

Upvote 0

AEfx

Purchased ours over the phone a week ago, should I be nervous??:veryconfu

Julie:xmas:

I wouldn't be nervous unless they didn't show up by the end of this week. Mine took about 8-9 days I think. Depends on where you live and the mood of the postal service that week, LOL.

As to the tickets (someone else mentioned the design), they are just your standard WDW hard-plastic ones. No special designs, in fact we ordered park hoppers and MVMCP tix and got some duplicates. So if by some chance you have to pick them up at will-call, you aren't missing any special ticket or anything.

AEfx

Upvote 0

tecowdw

I wouldn't be nervous unless they didn't show up by the end of this week. Mine took about 8-9 days I think. Depends on where you live and the mood of the postal service that week, LOL.

As to the tickets (someone else mentioned the design), they are just your standard WDW hard-plastic ones. No special designs, in fact we ordered park hoppers and MVMCP tix and got some duplicates. So if by some chance you have to pick them up at will-call, you aren't missing any special ticket or anything.

AEfx
The only difference is the ones issued by mail are hard plastic while the ones at ticket windows(will call) are the hard paper ones. Nothing special about the designs though ~ same either way.

In fact, I just renewed my AP and got the Incredibles version of the current designs ~ definitely not my favorite and I have to look at it for the next year.
:lookaroun

Upvote 0

AEfx

The only difference is the ones issued by mail are hard plastic while the ones at ticket windows(will call) are the hard paper ones. Nothing special about the designs though ~ same either way.

Very true. Just wanted people to know they weren't Christmas-specific designs so they didn't feel like they were missing out if they don't get them that way.

In fact, I just renewed my AP and got the Incredibles version of the current designs ~ definitely not my favorite and I have to look at it for the next year.
:lookaroun

Well, I won't tell anyone if you accidentally forget your AP at home next time and get it reprinted. ;) Only takes about 30 seconds and all you have to show is your ID.

I was lucky and got Mickey I think - although I liked the Incredibles film (one of the few recent Pixar films I have seen) I wouldn't have wanted them for a year either, hehe.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom