MVMCP Tickets

mickeysaver

First, I check into Pop Century on opening day. :sohappy: Then, I go to MVMCP that evening. :xmas: 12/14/03 should be a great Disney day!!! Mickey

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey everyone, Dont forget about the very First Annual Meet & Greet for the WWW.WDWMagic boards!!! We are looking to do 2 meets and I think the official dates will be December 4th and December 9th. I will have to wait for Confirmation from Kingdom Konsultant (Pam) who is away right now.
The Dessert Party is DEFINITELY going to be held on December 5th, 2003 in honor of Walt Disney's birthday. If you are interested in joining in with that please PM Pam for payment details. The Cost is $28.00 a person and will include a dessert hour to be held in the Fantasmic Arena, while the show is in progress. Hope to meet you there!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

I think you'll have to wait for Pam to return before PMing her. I tried to send her a PM yesterday and the board wouldn't let me becasue her PM inbox was full.:eek:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

wasnt that very bad of her to leave us like that?? :lol: :lol: Anyhow I did review some of my E Mail from Pam and we are definitely doing the MVMCP meets on the 4th and 9th. I Am not quite sure which one I will be at (probably the earlier one if I have to choose) but I will definitely be at the dessert party and one of the two meets!! Hope to see everyone there!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom