mvmcp, is it really worth the money???

Mufasa's Pride

Without a doubt.....the meromies of the parties I went to in the past are ones I will treasure for a lifetime. You can't put a price on the memories you will receive from this party.

makonyy15

I'm heading to WDW on 12/21, and we were planning on going to mvmcp sometime during our vacation. I thought I remember seeing it ran until the end of December, around the 30th maybe, but on disney's website it shows the 21st being the last night, can anyone confirm which is which?

Lauriebar

We have visited in December 3 times and MVMCP is always one of the highlights!!

As a matter of fact we went to both Parties scheduled for the week we were there!

I agree that the fireworks alone are worth the price and when you add in everything else I almost feel guilty about the pictures we get in the mail!!(Almost:) )

PintoColvig

Man, I just love Christmas at the World! I went to WDW during the holiday season for the first time last Dec. Definitely my favorite time ever. We did MVMCP near the beginning of our trip and it really set the mood right for the rest of our stay. I know that they make it snow at MGM but there is something special and magical about snow on Main Street.

BTW, to the poster asking about weather, I didn't plan very well with my clothing. It would get warm enough during the day to wear short sleeves and even shorts but cool enough at night to need your arms covered. I had to buy a jacket. Tell me, who would want a jacket with Mouse on the lapel? Oh, I would! :D

ljs1691

Ok...I know I am going to hear it, but...I was not impressed with MVMCP. Maybe I missed something, I don't know, but I don't think we will spend the money to do it again this year.

If you are on a budget, probably not the end of the world to skip it. If money isn't as big of an issue, I would say try it. Even though I was disappointed, I'm a firm believer in trying new things.

durangojim

I thought the party was fun, but not a must do. The MNSSHP on the other hand is awesome! We usually are in the parks from 12/25-1/2 but last yeat we went in early december so maybe that's why I wasn't so impressed -- the snow, hot chocolate, and decorations are all things that are out during xmas week with the main difference being the parade, which to me was a bit dissapointing. I can only take hearing "It's the most wonderful time of the year so much." I think they need something more catchy like boo to you. Just my opinions though. Still lots of fun, just maybe not for the price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom