MVMCP Dates?

Jumba Jookiba

Hello. I'm going back down to WDW on Dec 5 -9th (leaving mid afternoon on the 9th) of this year and i was wondering if anyone knew if there were any Christmas parties going on during the times that I am there.

Also does anyone know if the same attractions will be open as last year.. Cause Last year I went for the christmas party for the first time and I loved it and I would like to go again.

Thank you in advance.

Jumba Jookiba

Original Poster
Yes I understand that But Last year it was only on Certain dates and their was a 30 some dollar charge? So what I wanted to know was what nights does it take place . Or does it take place every nite this year..??

:confused:

Upvote 0

Jon_in_NC

Here is the date info from the Disney Ticket sales site.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

A magical night of holiday snow, an enchanting parade, Disney Character greetings, family photos and tasty treats, plus the most popular Magic Kingdom® attractions. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7 p.m. to midnight on selected nights.

Dec. 1:
Dec. 3:
Dec. 5:
Dec. 6:
Dec. 8:
Dec. 10:
Dec. 12:
Dec. 13:
Dec. 15:
Dec. 17:
Dec. 19:
Dec. 20:

Pricing:
Ages 10 and Up: $33.95 + Tax $2.04 = $35.99
Ages 3-9: $23.95 + Tax $1.44 = $25.39

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...ns/tickets/tickettypeindex?id=TKTMVMCPTktType

Wish I could tell you what attractions will be open. I'm going to the Halloween Party on the 20th. Maybe I'll post a list of what's open so you'll have an idea.

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Jumba Jookib~~

We're headed down there from 12/8 to 12/11 and going to the VMCP on 12/8! When are you guys going? It's the best, isnt it? It's our most favorite thing to do to jumpstart our Christmas festivities! :animwink: :animwink

Now if Disney would just bring back the dinner show that they had back in like 1997 I think it was! Maybe 1996! That was awesome and I would be in heaven! :D :

Upvote 0

Jumba Jookiba

Original Poster
Were going on the 8th also :).. I got my tickets already and the lady said that the 8th is almost sold out?? . I don't get to jumpstart my trip but end it with it.. But if its as good as it was last year it will be a great ending to a great trip :)

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Definitely! I'm sure it will be as wonderful as last year! This year my son turns 4 so we had to get him a ticket of his own. He's all excited that he's a big boy now (Mom's not too excited about having to put the extra money out but it's not like I can stop him from growing and getting bigger! LOL :lol: ) Anyway, we bought our tickets back in early September and they told me back then that they were almost sold out. We're DVC members as well and trying to get a room, even through the DVC resorts, was hard. We ended up reserving a garden wing room at the Contemporary. It's going to be a crowded weekend they told me!
Have a great trip and maybe we'll bump into eachother! :D

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
O O O O O O O
53 more days til I'm in paradise!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Elaine

MVMCP

MVMCP very crowded but great. A couple of other things you might want to check out - Liberty Tree serves a holiday meal during the VMCP. I understand characters in Xmas clothes and also Donalds Breakfastasaurus is a holiday meal too with Santa Goofy and others.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom