MVMCP and MNSHP tickets on sale!

biggy H

Original Poster
I've got my tickets for the MVMCP in Dec.

Also tickets for MNSHP is also sale. Tickets for Halloween going fast.

MissM

PanDuckPA said:
Tickets are non refundable/non transferable
How are they enforcing that? Last year, a friend bought me the MVMCP tickets and I just picked them up at will call with his name and mine.

If you have them mailed to you, is your name printed on them? What about the rest of your party? Do they expect you to give the names in advance of who is going to go? I don't think this would be actually enforcable. They may not want you to but how exactly would they stop you?
-m

debndon

Just got off the phone from getting our MVMCP tickets. The CM said every other call today has been for tickets. He said since word has gotten out that they are on sale, they've been Very Busy.

pinkrose

lscott933 said:
can you make p.s. for the nights of the events yet. does anyone know yet
I bought my MVMCP tickets tonight and also made my PS for Liberty Tree Tavern for that night.

PanDuckPA

MissM said:
How are they enforcing that? Last year, a friend bought me the MVMCP tickets and I just picked them up at will call with his name and mine.

If you have them mailed to you, is your name printed on them? What about the rest of your party? Do they expect you to give the names in advance of who is going to go? I don't think this would be actually enforcable. They may not want you to but how exactly would they stop you?
-m
I am only passing on the info if you are not going to try and sell them then you have nothing to worry about

MissM

PanDuckPA said:
I am only passing on the info if you are not going to try and sell them then you have nothing to worry about
Well no, I really want to know. It's a long time until October or December. And if I get them now because they're available now but six months from now I can't go, how exactly is it enforcable? And like I said, last year, I didn't buy them, a friend bought my MVMCP tickets for me as a xmas gift and I just picked them up at the TTA.

I mean, it may be non-transferable formally in the rules, but I really can't see any way to actually enforce that. It's not like multi-day tickets where you have to match up biometrics or anything.

We missed out on MNSSHP last year because we didn't buy them early enough. I'm just trying to figure out whether I want to grab them now and wait or not. I don't want to risk it if I might end up not being able to use them.
-m

edit: In case you're wondering, I don't have a car that can make it to Orlando at the moment. And I don't know what the transportation situation will be in six months.

PanDuckPA

Like I said, just relaying info given to me on the phone by the CM if you are worried about it call and ask how they will enforce it I do not work for Disney so I do not know but you know rules are rules enforced or not

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The two parties are private after-hours events at the Magic Kingdom. usually from like 7pm to Midnight. They have limitted attendence, special themed shows and special parades. Not so scary has trick or treating around the park with Nestle candy, Very Merry has cookies and hot cocoa. "Scary" has the headless horseman galloping down the street and giant spiders projected onto Space mountain and fog and eerie lights everywhere while "Merry" has snow falling on mainstreet and characters in christmas garb with christmas trees and lights everywhere.

New2WDW

Have not seen any prices on Disney's Website yet!

But here is what I have seen in print at Mousesavers:
In 2005 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party will be offered on September 30, October 2, 6, 7, 11, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31. The event is held from 7:00 pm to midnight. Call (407) W-DISNEY to order.

<TABLE cellPadding=10 width="100%" bgColor=#ffff99><TBODY><TR><TD>Advance purchase prices for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are $37.23 per adult and $29.77 per child, except for October 31 (see below). Call (407) W-DISNEY to order.

Advance purchase prices for October 31 and day-of-event prices (if the event is not sold out in advance) are $42.55 adult, $35.10 child. Call (407) W-DISNEY to order.

Annual and Seasonal Passholders get a discount on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets for selected dates. The qualifying dates are September 30, October 2, 6, 20, 23 and 25. The discounted price is $31.90 per adult and $25.51 per child. There is a limit of 4 tickets per passholder. Call (407) W-DISNEY to order.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
My question is about the AP discounts: can these be bought over the phone like it sounds or do you have to get these prices the day of the event like the passholder information speaks of? Also, do you have to have your AP yet or can you show it with the ticket later?

Highland_Holly

Here's a question... we are still deciding IF we can go in Oct/Nov and if we do we will be there for Halloween and, of course, get tickets for the MNSSHP... However, by the time we decide, the 31st may be sold out. We would probably still go another night, but if we are not able to get MNSSHP tickets on the 31st, are there other things going on at WDW on that night? Trick or treating in Downtown Disney, later closings in other parks, etc.

Thanks!

Holly :kiss:

bears163

here is another question i am going to buy sp for december. when i buy mine do i have to acctivate it now to buy the tickets of what please help asap due to fast ticket sales

JPVonDrake

Disney Event Tickets

Mickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party Tickets
Dates: 9/30; 10/2,6,7,11,13,16,20,21,23,30,31

Advance Price w/tax:
$37.23 ages 10 and over
$29.77 ages 3-9

Gate Price w/tax: (based on avaliablity)
$42.55 ages 10 and over
$35.10 ages 3-9

Passholder Advance Price w/tax:
$31.91 ages 10 and over
$26.32 ages 3-9
Passholders offer valid for 9/30; 10/2,6,20,23,25 only
Limit Passholder and 3 guest
Passholders must purchase tickets in advance and tickets can be claimed by passholder at WILL CALL only to validate discount. (i.e. tickets cannot be sent by mail)

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets
Dates: 11/27,29; 12/1,2,4,6,8,9,11,13,15,16,18,20

Advance Price w/tax:
$41.49 ages 10 and over
$31.90 ages 3-9
Advance discount not available on Fridays 12/2,9,16 but may be purchased in advance at gate price.

Gate Price w/tax: (based on avaliablity)
$46.81 ages 10 and over
$37.23 ages 3-9

Passholder Advance Price w/tax:
$35.11 ages 10 and over
$27.92 ages 3-9
Passholders offer valid for 11/29; 12/1,4,13 only
Limit Passholder and 3 guest
Passholders must purchase tickets in advance and tickets can be claimed by the passholder at WILL CALL only to validate discount. (i.e. tickets cannot be sent by mail)

Once purchased Disney Event tickets are non-refundable / date non-transferable
Once used all Disney tickets are guest non-transferable.

Until it is used there are no names associated with the tickets, so if you purchase Disney Event tickets and are unable to attend, you may give the unused tickets to friends or family to enjoy. A Passholder must attend to take advantage of the Passholder's savings offer.

These Disney Events are separately priced and are not included in any Magic Your Way Ticket.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

dzlandSr

I called earlier today (407-W-Disney) and spoke to a woman with a very heavy accent. She said that tickets to the MNSSHP were not yet on sale. Strange as it seemed, I waited awhile and called back hoping to get another person and I think I ended up with the same heavy accented woman, so I hung up. I guess I'll try back again later......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom