Mvmcp 2009

disneytopdog

I know this is super early but:

Does Disney change the schedule of MVMCP from year to year or are they on the same nights every year? Is it a safe bet to look at this years date and assume those will be the same days of the party 2009?

When does Disney usually announce the 2009 MVMCP dates?

Rob562

If you're talking December dates, I'd say it's pretty safe to use this year's dates as a guideline for planning. Just make sure to keep things flexible enough that if they do change, you're not stuck.

November dates would be another matter. They've expanded more and more into November the past few years. Who knows whether or not they'll scale them back again at some point.

-Rob

Upvote 0

strmchsr

They vary some year to year, especially the start dates. Dates are generally announced around the first of May, which is also when tickets go on sale.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Always bear one thing in mind when planning so far ahead - if Disney holds a MVMCP on Wednesday 15th in 2008 - do they hold it in the same Wednesday in 2009 or do they hold it on a Tuesday because the date is the same not the day :confused:

Upvote 0

MissM

There are certain days of the week they tend to have events and certain days they don't. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays - these are all nights there are often parties. Fridays and Saturdays they usually don't. (Though this year, there was a MNSSHP on a Saturday though I believe that was a fluke since it was the day the rumors originally had Miley's birthday party at WDW.)

December dates should be pretty consistent and if you're booking a week's vacation, there should be at least ONE party night in your schedule. If you're only planning a weekend or 3-day trip, I'd wait until May when dates are released.
-m

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Thanks everyone....In response to the captain comments and Miss M, Thats what I mean If its on say for example the first Tuesday in December in 2008 is there a good chance that it will be on the first Tuesday in December in 2009? Which according to you guys there is a good chance it is!!! This helps with planning

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom