Must try alcoholic drinks and where to find them?

Viva Vic

Original Poster
I'm going to Disney World in Feb 2013 and plan to make the most out of it, as I won't be going back for probably a really long time. What are the best, must-try alcoholic drinks in the World and where to find them? I prefer drinks available in Downtown Disney, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Polynesian Resort. I would like to be able to Grab 'n Go, and not have to go to a sit down restaurant to get them. With the exception of 'Ohana, Coral Reef, Rainforest Cafe, and Raglan Rd (because I have dining reservations here, so these sit downs are fine).

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I'm going to Disney World in Feb 2013 and plan to make the most out of it, as I won't be going back for probably a really long time. What are the best, must-try alcoholic drinks in the World and where to find them? I prefer drinks available in Downtown Disney, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Polynesian Resort. I would like to be able to Grab 'n Go, and not have to go to a sit down restaurant to get them. With the exception of 'Ohana, Coral Reef, Rainforest Cafe, and Raglan Rd (because I have dining reservations here, so these sit downs are fine).

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/crush-dudes-august-2012-20-day-disney-dining-extravaganza.845937/

NiarrNDisney

Here is a small list of my favorites:

CantoLoopie and Mango Gingerita - Joy of Tea kiosk (China in WS)
Bloody Mary - Belle Vue Room (BWR)
Grand Marnier and Grey Goose Slush - Wine Kiosk (France in WS)
Grapefruit Margarita - Margarita Bar (Marketplace in DTD)
Habenero Margarita -WDW Cocktail book found in most bars and restaurants
Italian Margarita - Gelato Kiosk (Italy in WS)
Lapu Lapu - Tamu Lounge (Poly)
Margarita's - Any from La Cava del Tequila (Mexico in WS)
Pineapple UpsideDown Cake Martini - Flying Fish (BWR) though if you ask you can get them almost anywhere
Welsh Dragon - Rose & Crown Pub (United Kingdom in WS)
Yak Attack - Yak & Yeti Local foods (Asia in DAK)

PenelopePeach

The Pina Colava is so yummy! You can get it pretty much anywhere now, but it's our tradition to get it at the Poly while watching Wishes from the beach. I was excited to try the Lapu Lapu, but it was WAY too strong for me.

zurgandfriend

My dear wife always like something called the MIst form Victoria Falls in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, I am told that they now only serve it at Jiko, but I'm not sure.

cornandacobb

The Blue Zoo has the best mixologists(hate this word) on property.

cocktail_menu_page1.jpg

cocktail_menu_page2.jpg

wiigirl

Here is a small list of my favorites:

CantoLoopie and Mongo Gingerita - Joy of Tea kiosk (China in WS)
Bloody Mary - Belle Vue Room (BWR)
Grand Marnier and Grey Goose Slush - Wine Kiosk (France in WS)
Grapefruit Margarita - Margarita Kiosk (Marketplace in DTD)
Habenero Margarita -WDW Cocktail book found in most bars and restaurants
Italian Margarita - (Italy in WS)
Lapu Lapu - Tamu Lounge (Poly)
Margarita's - Any from La Cava del Tequila (Mexico in WS)
Pineapple UpsideDown Cake Martini - Flying Fish (BWR) though if you ask you can get them almost anywhere
Welsh Dragon - (United Kingdom in WS)
Yak Attack - Yak & Yeti Local foods (Asia in DAK)

All these but the Bloody Mary are wonderful.

Really love the Habenero Margarita...:)
75.gif

OldYeller

Have to sneak in a pina colava sometime during the trip. It's always tough to pass up a drink actually served in a pineapple(lapu-lapu at 'Ohana) but the pina colavas actually taste better IMHO

DizneyPryncess

The Lapu Lapu at the Polynesian is my favorite. There's just something about drinking out of a pineapple that really makes me feel like I'm on vacation. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom