Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!!

starwood

Original Poster
According to the ridemax program, when Nemo opens YOU MUST DO IT AT PARK OPENING OR SUFFER 60-150 MINS WAIT AFTER 30 MINUTES AFTER PARK OPENING! I AM NOT JOKING AROUND.

This is what my ridemax said:
8:05 12min wait
8:33 100 min wait!

This was also on June 29th! I plan on going in August, and hopefully escape these crowds!

MainSt1993

Um, yeah, its maximum capacity is just over 900/hour. Most attractions at DLR do 2-3 times that. What perplexes me is why they aren't using the spur track as a second loading dock. Maybe it will be an improvement in years to come? :brick:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
According to the ridemax program, when Nemo opens YOU MUST DO IT AT PARK OPENING OR SUFFER 60-150 MINS WAIT AFTER 30 MINUTES AFTER PARK OPENING! I AM NOT JOKING AROUND.

This was also on June 29th! I plan on going in August, and hopefully escape these crowds!

I believe 20k had the same problem back in its day. That was before Fastpass was even an idea....

WDWBro

Thanks for that! I'm heading to LA in late June, so I'll have to make sure I get to Nemo early on one of the days I go to Disneyland.

Nicole220

Going in August won't make it any better, it's going to be hell every day for a very long time....

Saw the holes for the queue yesterday. They go from the line, around the lagoon towards Fantasyland. The area around the Matterhorn and the lagoon are going to be nuts, just like Adventureland!! There's going to be no room in between the Matterhorn line and the Subs line!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom