Must haves on your packing list?

Alison1975

So we are 3 months out now and I need to get cracking on buying/gathering what we need.
We have 8 people in our group ( 21 total in the whole group).. 3 are flying ( 68,16 and 16) and 5 driving ( 35,38,9,7,5). Those of us driving arrive in WDW a day before the flyers, we are having a quiet day/night at POR before the craziness that is 21 people at POP.

So with the ages of our group, 11 nights total..what are the must haves we need? I have:

lots of new Disney clothes for the youngest 2 kids
small refillable water bottles for the 3 youngest kids
first aid kit, sun screen etc...

what else??

mkeim

I just recently went on Spring Break to Disney World and go at least once a year. I am not a picky water drinker, but I do have to say that the water fountains in the park have some pretty nasty tasting water. When I went we bought a pack of water bottles and froze them the night before and then put them in a sock to store inside each persons back pack. Freezing them keeps them nice and cold all day and the sock prevents water from getting on all of your other goodies. Also make sure you bring at least two for each person.

Another good tip is to make sure each member has a backpack to bring into the park to carry their own things. My nieces and nephews brought their own tiny back packs to carry around. We stored lots of fruit snacks, granola bars, fruit roll ups and their water bottles in them.

Tennis shoes are a must! walking in sandals all day, everyday at the parks don't only give you blisters, they also let your feet become sunburned if you forget to apply your sunblock or do not apply it good enough!

Because lines can get so long and especially boring for the younger aged group members maybe bring their game boys, or other hand held game system in the park to keep them occupied while waiting. It will make the time go faster for them and you!

Another great idea most people don't think about is to buy a cheap Disney t-shirt from a store outside the park or at home before you come and some different colored permanent markers. Sure autograph books are cool, but what is even cooler is to have a shirt for the characters to sign so you can wear them after your trip and show them off to all of your friends!

Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If you have multiple people in the rooms (and it sounds like you do), power strips are a MUST. Otherwise, you will have to coordinate times for people to charge their cell phones and/or laptops. This happened to us one trip and we came up with an elaborate schedule that involved people having to get up in the middle of the night to switch phones on the charger. Definitely not fun. Save yourself the trouble and bring a power strip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom